xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Mar 5, 2022

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2021 at 9:49 AM, GinaBrown said:

We are on this and the previous one for a post pandemic B2B! Can't wait for this! ?

We were booked on this ship when it was supposed to leave from Galveston (of course we all know what happened).  So just followed it to Ft. Lauderdale.  (Then rebooked again when Galveston becomes available)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 11:08 AM, cruisellama said:

Itinerary update.   Nassau replaces Puerto Plata, DR.

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 10.06.53 AM.png

Is this the final update?  We're on Allure on 3/19 with same destinations but they did not reroute DR for Nassau.  Assuming since we haven't got an update on ours, construction will be done.   Either way enjoy!!!

I've read the instructions of the RCL Binax at-home COVID pre-cruise tests, but the exact order of events is still a mystery to me. 

Step 1: Order the Binax at-home COVID tests from the RCL/Optum/emed website

Step 2: Wait for delivery in 2-4 days

Step 3: Is a MYSTERY! How to SCHEDULE to get observed? When the tests arrive, do I schedule the date of when I'd like to be virtually observed??? Do I wait until the day I'd like to be observed before "calling" them?

Step 4: Upload results and print them out to bring to port.

Can you help with Step 3??

You don't have to schedule it.  When you're ready to test just go to "Emed.com" and click "start testing".  It will give you instructions about what you need and then it will put you into a "waiting room" for your proctor. I've never had to wait more than 3 minutes, even during omicron.

On 3/6/2022 at 11:58 AM, SpeedNoodles said:

You don't have to schedule it.  When you're ready to test just go to "Emed.com" and click "start testing".  It will give you instructions about what you need and then it will put you into a "waiting room" for your proctor. I've never had to wait more than 3 minutes, even during omicron.

Can you do your whole family together?

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas - Mar 5, 2022