Voyager of the Seas tips?

Hi, looking to book a 7nt Baltic on Voyager at the end of late May. 

Was wondering if anybody had any tips on the ship, or any reviews they care to share before I impulsively click the book button? 

The biggest parts of a cruise to me are the food (quality) and the level of congestion / crowds. Any tips or tricks? 

Please lmk!!

We did a 14 night Baltic cruise on Explorer (a sister ship to Voyager) in 2019 and it was incredible. The food quality in the MDR and Windjammer was very similar to the Oasis class ships to us (but we aren't foodies). The service in both our room and MDR was the best we have ever had! We didn't notice crowding except at the usual times (Windjammer on embarkation day, returning from excursions). The ports on the Baltic cruise are just phenomenal and we enjoyed long days in ports so the ship was honestly secondary to the whole experience.

Two things I wanted to mention: if you are visiting Stockholm, go to the helipad to watch sailaway, the archipelago you sail through for hours after leaving is just beautiful and almost no one was with us after a few minutes since it was pretty cold (bring a cozy jacket and ear protection). Also, the solarium is open air on Voyager class ships so the pools even at the end of June/early July were empty since it was too cold to swim except a couple of warm days. So don't plan on spending a ton of time around the pool except with a blanket and a book.

If you haven't booked this cruise, YOLO book it!