San Juan Metro Bus to Coranado Beach or Ocean Park

amejiajr8

We stayed in San Juan for a week and used the public bus system frequently.  Never had a problem with language.   Bus fare was 75 cents per trip and ran frequently.   Bus terminal is about three blocks from the pier to it is easy to get to. Bus stops at La Concha which is directly in the Condado.  Very nice resort where we stayed.  I would feel very comfortable using their system since a cab ride will be twenty bucks per trip. 

We stayed in San Juan for a week and used the public bus system frequently.  Never had a problem with language.   Bus fare was 75 cents per trip and ran frequently.   Bus terminal is about three blocks from the pier to it is easy to get to. Bus stops at La Concha which is directly in the Condado.  Very nice resort where we stayed.  I would feel very comfortable using their system since a cab ride will be twenty bucks per trip.

this is exactly what I was hoping to hear. Excursions in San Juan appear to be super expensive so I figure we can hope on the bus and head to Coranado for a few hours and head back with enough time to visit the Forts. Thanks again