xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Nov 21, 2021

cruisellama

It was great to meet @wordell1and @Neesain the Suite Lounge on the first day! You both, as well as @cruisellama were so helpful with information as we all got ready for this cruise. 
This is our first time in a CLS and I think we are hooked. Shout out to @Lovetocruise2002and @WAAAYTOOOfor all their great insights into the suite life!

Do you need to fill out any health forms/do any additional covid testing to be allowed on the island of St Maarten? I'm cruising in a few weeks on Oasis but have read online you need to fill out some sort of form and potentially do a covid test if you're flying in, but can't confirm if the same applies if you're arriving via cruise ship? Confused!

2 hours ago, JM171219 said:

Do you need to fill out any health forms/do any additional covid testing to be allowed on the island of St Maarten? I'm cruising in a few weeks on Oasis but have read online you need to fill out some sort of form and potentially do a covid test if you're flying in, but can't confirm if the same applies if you're arriving via cruise ship? Confused!

You do not need to do another covid test.  If there are any additional forms, we haven't heard about them yet. We can update you after Thursday.

I’m having a 70s themed birthday party at Studio B (Oasis, of course) at 10:45 tonight.  The Cruise Director is hosting it.

Drinks are free if you have the DBP lol!

You’re ALL invited.

Check out the Cruise Planner or the Royal App for details

(I’ll be the guy wearing the tie-dyed shirt)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Nov 21, 2021