Oasis of the Seas - Nov 21, 2021

cruisellama

I hope you all don't mind if I follow along -- my time on Oasis will start about one month and 5 days after yours begins (December 5), with the same itinerary.  Was able to check in two days ago and got one of the coveted 1 pm times.  Next stop:  RoyalUp possibilities?  I'm not sure if I'll get an email, as I am in an Interior -- but hope springs eternal!

9 hours ago, IRMO12HD said:

I hope you all don't mind if I follow along -- my time on Oasis will start about one month and 5 days after yours begins (December 5), with the same itinerary.  Was able to check in two days ago and got one of the coveted 1 pm times.  Next stop:  RoyalUp possibilities?  I'm not sure if I'll get an email, as I am in an Interior -- but hope springs eternal!

No problem following along! 

16 hours ago, IRMO12HD said:

I'm patiently waiting for Royal Up opportunities also, has anyone received one for 11/21/21? I tried the Royal Up submission request page but that still says come back when your sailing is in 30 days. I have yet to "win" the ability to pay even more lol but oh how I love to bid, ah maybe I need to see someone about that!!

2 hours ago, Neesa said:

I'm patiently waiting for Royal Up opportunities also, has anyone received one for 11/21/21? I tried the Royal Up submission request page but that still says come back when your sailing is in 30 days. I have yet to "win" the ability to pay even more lol but oh how I love to bid, ah maybe I need to see someone about that!!

I haven't seen anything either, and I get the same response when I use the request page.  

We have only sailed out of PC with Royal, may I ask what terminal will the Oasis leave from? Is there a parking deck, we are driving in, and finally are there clearly identified areas where to line up? We will wait until our check in time to arrive, but does it designate say Crown and Anchor status or suite lines specifically? Thanks so much! So excited, packing extra patience for this knowing our Thanksgiving sailing will be finally upon us!!

Edited by Neesa
ugh 5th grade spelling error, grrrr

17 minutes ago, Neesa said:

We have only sailed out of PC with Royal, may I ask what terminal will the Oasis leave from? Is there a parking deck, we are driving in, and finally are there clearly identified areas where to line up? We will wait until our check in time to arrive, but does it designate say Crown and Anchor status or suite lines specifically? Thanks so much! So excited, packing extra patients for this knowing our Thanksgiving sailing will be finally upon us!!

I have never sailed out of Miami before either. I will need to check out of my hotel around 11 and my check in appointment is 1pm.  I am wondering if there is a waiting area at the terminal - I am in a Suite if it makes a difference.

65 days to go! I went into the Royal app to update our check in as I started it but needed to add some information....lo behold, it now says check in open 10/07/21. I input everything accept our photos previously (I needed to get my hair done). It is paid in full, is this due to the ever changing protocols? Paid in full and plan on sailing, not happy about some mitigation measures but I want to sail, any idea why this had happened? Has anyone else come across this? Still no Royal Up offers either. 

Tagging @cruisellama @wordell1 @Sharla am I getting this sinking feeling for nothing?

5 hours ago, Neesa said:

65 days to go! I went into the Royal app to update our check in as I started it but needed to add some information....lo behold, it now says check in open 10/07/21. I input everything accept our photos previously (I needed to get my hair done). It is paid in full, is this due to the ever changing protocols? Paid in full and plan on sailing, not happy about some mitigation measures but I want to sail, any idea why this had happened? Has anyone else come across this? Still no Royal Up offers either. 

Tagging @cruisellama @wordell1 @Sharla am I getting this sinking feeling for nothing?

I'm seeing the same.  It is probably a glitch in the system.

On 9/17/2021 at 9:49 PM, wordell1 said:

I'm seeing the same.  It is probably a glitch in the system.

Seeing the same thing.  I read from another blogger that it may be due to the change in final payment date (o 30 -days prior).  Not sure if us who already checked in (and had sea passes) have to check in again.  The only remaining step was the health check the day prior.

22 minutes ago, cruisellama said:

Seeing the same thing.  I read from another blogger that it may be due to the change in final payment date (o 30 -days prior).  Not sure if us who already checked in (and had sea passes) have to check in again.  The only remaining step was the health check the day prior.

I am guessing that they will just reappear when Royal is ready for them to.  I will be annoyed if I have to take another selfie.

I just received mine also, is it me or are they super pricey? I got an amazing fare on my CLS not sure if 3,000. PP will work for us, even if it is for that amazing Owners Panoramic Suite. Oh boy, so exciting....

I'm taking a page from @wordell1and just checked again taking into account everything included in a Star class upgrade, I didn't and won't bid the Royal Loft @ 3,000. PP but maybe the Ultimate Panoramic taking into consideration I LOVE my CLS now but I drool over the Star class live blogs....so I just might jump in for this one, I just realized the minimum bid PP for the Ultimate is $400.00 PP, so now it's getting interesting.....

Bad influences one and all!!!! (wish me luck, please?)

6 hours ago, Neesa said:

I just received mine also, is it me or are they super pricey? I got an amazing fare on my CLS not sure if 3,000. PP will work for us, even if it is for that amazing Owners Panoramic Suite. Oh boy, so exciting....

I'm taking a page from @wordell1and just checked again taking into account everything included in a Star class upgrade, I didn't and won't bid the Royal Loft @ 3,000. PP but maybe the Ultimate Panoramic taking into consideration I LOVE my CLS now but I drool over the Star class live blogs....so I just might jump in for this one, I just realized the minimum bid PP for the Ultimate is $400.00 PP, so now it's getting interesting.....

Bad influences one and all!!!! (wish me luck, please?)

When it says per person, are they counting everyone in the party?  or just the first 2?

9 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

When it says per person, are they counting everyone in the party?  or just the first 2?

Never mind, I see it is just 2 people.

I'm in a 2BR GS and it is asking $950 pp minimum for a Star Loft Suite and $850 for a 2br Aquatheater - I put in "weak" bids for both.

It was $3200 pp for the Royal Loft Suite - too rich for my blood.

I'm actually happy with my 2br GS as it has one of the balcony jacuzzi's that I am looking forward to using - but I would try Star class for the right price.  I actually don't think we are really Star class people - I had a large suite that had a butler many years ago on Celebrity Century and my wife and I really didn't know what to do with him.