xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Sep 4, 2021

teddy

2 hours ago, teddy said:

It'll be interesting to see how many people will actually be onboard.  According to what my wife read on a Facebook group, there are not many guests onboard this week.

I'm hearing low numbers too, super excited about that. I'm finally getting excited as it's looking like a reality!

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

With schools starting, you're entering a low period now anyway.

I forgot all about this.  Our youngest is 21…school stuff seems so far behind us  

Something to be aware of if anyone is doing two tests.

CVS canceled my appt tomorrow. 

Apparently even though they know I’m testing for travel, they’re not allowed to test someone who is awaiting results in case they are positive. 

Antigen test at Walgreens on Thursday now. 

Interestingly enough, they didn’t cancel my wife’s test tomorrow, but she rescheduled at Walgreens to be sure. 

I've heard of others had their CVS randomly cancelled. None of my CVS appointments were cancelled, I've cancelled them on my own after getting Walgreens BUT, they were PCR not rapids. Walgreens tomorrow at 10:15AM. Already had Walgreens on Sunday for Visa and Airline. Tomorrow it's going to be HI ME AGAIN lol.

Good luck on Thursday!

(I do have one CVS (PCR) appointment left on Wednesday in case rapid comes back positive.)

Edited by sk8erguy1978
they not the

9 minutes ago, teddy said:

Just got the email saying Royal Up for Junior Suite was accepted.  Deck 10.

The space will be nice.  We usually book Inside guarantees.

Got mine too, GS, ended up doing the minimum bid as a YOLO the other night. What sucks, no extra suite points but at the cost, I'm over it LOL. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Sep 4, 2021