Organizing the Roll Calls forum by Ship name?

Since it's a new feature for this website's forum, I would wait and see if this is actually necessary.  There were lots of initial posts but we don't know whether that will continue.  There are other cruise forums where every single sailing has an active roll call with plenty of people involved.  This forum's membership is smaller (and MUCH friendlier).  We don't even have every Royal ship represented in the Roll Call forum yet!

25 minutes ago, Atlantix2000 said:

Since it's a new feature for this website's forum, I would wait and see if this is actually necessary.  There were lots of initial posts but we don't know whether that will continue.  There are other cruise forums where every single sailing has an active roll call with plenty of people involved.  This forum's membership is smaller (and MUCH friendlier).  We don't even have every Royal ship represented in the Roll Call forum yet!

True that... I definitely am a big fan of the community here on RCL Blog vs say other cruise forums such as CruiseCritic, I spend way more time on this forum! We are a much smaller more intimate group ?

13 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Not sure if there is a way to organize it but if you go the Roll Call forum and look to the top right corner, you can do a "sort by title" and it will sort it for you by ship name (alphabetically).

Oh this Sort feature worked out nicely, thank you! I was trying to find some Roll Calls and I thought the search function/results may have been a bit wonky as it dug into random threads but this works out well as an alternative. Appreciate it!

12 minutes ago, johnt83 said:

Oh this Sort feature worked out nicely, thank you! I was trying to find some Roll Calls and I thought the search function/results may have been a bit wonky as it dug into random threads but this works out well as an alternative. Appreciate it!

You can also use a "nesting" system which many sites use.

6 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Not sure if there is a way to organize it but if you go the Roll Call forum and look to the top right corner, you can do a "sort by title" and it will sort it for you by ship name (alphabetically).

I double checked all of the titles and edited the only one that didn't have the ship name first so it can continue to be sorted alphabetically by title.  I'll try to stay on top of this going forward, but no promises.