xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - December 5, 2021 (Eastern Caribbean) and/or Dec 12, 2021 (Western Caribbean)

Snotarni

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 11:37 PM, IRMO12HD said:

I think that my current reticence is based on not wanting to jinx myself or our cruise ?

I understand the sentiment.  I am encouraged by all the recent sailings.  The protocols are working.  I am more than ready to be back on a ship.  I just hope the positive trends continue and we can wave goodbye to the cruise shutdown.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Snotarni said:

My 12 December cruise disappeared off of my Cruise Planner and App. ??‍♂️

Maybe I need to just re-add it?

I wouldn’t worry too much. I’ve been reading that many peoples’ cruises are temporarily disappearing from the website.  My 12 March 2022 Symphony cruise disappeared this morning and is still missing.  Someone else booked on that cruise said it’s still showing up in their upcoming cruises so I’m sure it’s just a Royal IT glitch.  Go figure !

17 hours ago, Snotarni said:

My 12 December cruise disappeared off of my Cruise Planner and App. ??‍♂️

Maybe I need to just re-add it?

I saw our Dec 12th sailing yesterday, but could not access the actual cruise planner.  Now Dec 12th and May 6th sailings are both missing.  I'm sure there is just another hiccup with the system and it will be sorted soon. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just booked this cruise, after cancelling Odyssey (for the same week).  We decided we just didn’t want to pay the premium price for the newest ship when we still have to mask, etc. However, we couldn’t pass up the crazy low price on a balcony cabin for this cruise! Cannot wait!! 😁

Now for our FCC to clear so we can begin the check-in process! 👏🏼

Edited to add: we are doing the 12/5 eastern sailing. 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to this. It'll be the first cruise for my wife and I, she's always wanted to go but I've had no interest until now. A coworker always goes and talked me into it; the limited capacity might help ease me into the a new adventure.

So far, we've only booked the Skyline-Magens Bay tour for St. Thomas as well as the zipline at CocoCay; I might cancel the zipline and try the one at Pelican Peak in Philipsburg instead.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - December 5, 2021 (Eastern Caribbean) and/or Dec 12, 2021 (Western Caribbean)