Oasis of the Seas - December 5, 2021 (Eastern Caribbean) and/or Dec 12, 2021 (Western Caribbean)

Snotarni

On 10/7/2021 at 2:28 PM, Skippy67 said:

Looking forward to this. It'll be the first cruise for my wife and I, she's always wanted to go but I've had no interest until now. A coworker always goes and talked me into it; the limited capacity might help ease me into the a new adventure.

Welcome! We love cruising, but my hubby was hesitant before our first one. He is more ‘sold out’ than I am now, all these years later. 🙂

We upgraded ourselves a few weeks ago to a JS on deck 8, mid-hump. A very short stroll away from Central Park. 

Can’t wait!

I am wondering if anyone can answer a question for me. This cruise will be a part of a side to side for me from another cruise line, is there any transportation when traveling from one terminal to another at Port of Miami? I dont know the distance but I do know walking with lots of baggage is not really ideal.

I found this on the Miami Dade website (https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/directions-transportation.aspP

Miami Trolley stops at the Port
The Miami Trolley stop signs are easily identifiable by the round palm tree logo. Please make a note of the destinations at each stop:

• PortMiami North stop: Terminal B, Terminal C, Terminal D, Terminal E, Terminal F, Terminal G, Terminal H, Port Miami Administrative Building, Port Miami Garage
  • PortMiami South stop: Terminal J, Royal Caribbean Corporate Office

For real-time travel information, please visit the Miami Trolley website.

4 minutes ago, IRMO12HD said:

I found this on the Miami Dade website (https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/directions-transportation.aspP

Miami Trolley stops at the Port
The Miami Trolley stop signs are easily identifiable by the round palm tree logo. Please make a note of the destinations at each stop:

• PortMiami North stop: Terminal B, Terminal C, Terminal D, Terminal E, Terminal F, Terminal G, Terminal H, Port Miami Administrative Building, Port Miami Garage
  • PortMiami South stop: Terminal J, Royal Caribbean Corporate Office

For real-time travel information, please visit the Miami Trolley website.

And here's a real-time tracking map: https://publictransportation.tsomobile.com/webtracker/webtracker.htm?labels=false&tkn=81E39EC9-D773-447E-BE29-D7F30AB177BC&lan=en

German solo cruiser here. I'll be on Jewel otS Dec 04 and Oasis otS Dec 12.

Looking forward to meet great people, maybe join for dinner.

I'm trying to make some plans ahead, because the ship may not host any gatherings due to physical distancing.

Unofficial Meet & Mingle

Dec 12, 3:30 - 5:00 pm

Lime & Coconut Bar, Deck 16, portside (left)

Location in case of rain: Solarium Bar, Deck 16 FWD

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 4:00 PM, Lorrie R said:

Joining Dec 5 eastern. Kind of want to watch for the black Friday/cyber Monday package discounts. Anyone else done this? 

lorrie

Hi, @Lorrie R, and welcome!  

I'll be watching for the Black Friday discounts, but I would recommend purchasing what you want now, if it's at an acceptable price.  Then, go back and check periodically (at least every couple of days) BEFORE Black Friday to see what happens.  If you see a lower price, you'll have to cancel the first purchase first (you'll get a refund, but it may take a week or two), and then repurchase at the lower price.  Don't delay repurchasing, though, as sometimes the deals expire quickly.

23 hours ago, IRMO12HD said:

Just got a RoyalUp invitation to bid on an upgrade!  Reduced price minimum bids, too.  I bid $5 over the minimum ($120) so we'll see if we "win" a balcony for $250!

I also got an email and threw a bid in, I dont expect anything to come of it but if it does then I will be happy