xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - May 8, 2022 Western Caribbean

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

With check in starting a few days ago, now the excitement builds even more! We haven’t ever been on a B2B so it will be a learning experience for us on turnaround day. Looking forward to two weeks of total relaxation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 8:47 PM, Papamillz2 said:

First leg of a B2B for us. Who’s with us on this cruise?

Y'all! I'm so excited to be going on this cruise!! It'll be my first RC Cruise and it also happens to be my birthday week. Splurging is my only concern other than that, I cannot wait! 18 more days to go😍😍😍

23 hours ago, LilaMae said:

Y'all! I'm so excited to be going on this cruise!! It'll be my first RC Cruise and it also happens to be my birthday week. Splurging is my only concern other than that, I cannot wait! 18 more days to go😍😍😍

Welcome! Go ahead and splurge! You only have one birthday a year…make the most of it! Besides, you’re on a cruise!

On this ship now (April 30-May 8). Hope they get they get things improved by the time you get on-board.   Seem to be short staffed or something.   Every night My Time Dining with reservations at 7:15 is a 30-60 minute wait in a line. Food is average at best.  Freestyle Coke machines always broken. Not the cleanest ship at sea. Everyone seems to be complaining. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Explorer of the Seas - May 8, 2022 Western Caribbean