Room for 5 friends, Best Options??

Looking to book on Symphony, june 2022, 5 guys going with a group(30) for a college graduation party.

I am the organizer, what do think is the best option for 1 room, 2 rooms, 3 rooms?  Defiantly no balconies 

I don't need these guys doing a swan dive.

Can't tell what units have Pullmans, it really don't say.

Thanks 

Welcome to the message boards!

Any cabin with 5 guests can't be done on the website so engaging a travel agent can help you with options.

Five in one room is going to be tight but the Ultra Spacious Ocean View category 1K and the Spacious Interior category 1R are larger than regular cabins and can take 5 in one cabin.  

The Ultra Spacious Ocean View category 1K can accommodate 5 guests but the bunk beds may be more suited to kids and not full grown adults so if you are all basketball players that could be interesting.  The main bed separates into two single beds, then the sofa pulls out and the two bunks gets you to five. 

There is a junior suite that can take 5 guests but it has a balcony and will be several thousand more (~$4-5k more)

The next choice would be two cabins, one triple and a double.  Travel agents have tools to find cabins close to each other or connecting.  The benefit of two cabins is two bathrooms.

If you are considering the drink package if all 5 are in one cabin you all have to get the drink package if anyone buys it. By going with two cabins if you have any non-drinkers you could put them in one cabin and the drinkers in another cabin so this can save a bunch if not everyone wants the drink package.

There aren't a lot of 1R or 1K cabins so availability isn't great and some dates are already sold out in June 2022.  

There may be group rates available to travel agents to help with the cost a bit compared to direct from Royal.  

There is only one 1R spacious interior cabin for all of June and that's on June 11,2022.

There are five 1k spacious ocean view cabins but only on June 4, 2022.

Any other dates and you will need two cabins.

I'd highly recommend using a travel agent.

13 hours ago, twangster said:

If you are considering the drink package if all 5 are in one cabin you all have to get the drink package if anyone buys it. By going with two cabins if you have any non-drinkers you could put them in one cabin and the drinkers in another cabin so this can save a bunch if not everyone wants the drink package.

There aren't a lot of 1R or 1K cabins so availability isn't great and some dates are already sold out in June 2022.  

There may be group rates available to travel agents to help with the cost a bit compared to direct from Royal.  

There is only one 1R spacious interior cabin for all of June and that's on June 11,2022.

There are five 1k spacious ocean view cabins but only on June 4, 2022.

Any other dates and you will need two cabins.

I'd highly recommend using a travel agent.

@twangster That was a super impressive rundown of pretty much everything! You are like a cruise genie!

It's also worth price comparing one spacious cabin against two standard ones. I did this recently and found that the larger cabins (both the spacious ocean view and spacious balcony) worked out to be only slightly cheaper (about $120 overall) than two standard cabins, to the extent that if I had decided to book I would have gone with the two cabins for the sake of the extra bathroom.