xSAILEDx OASIS - Nov 3, 2021 (Western Caribbean)

50 minutes ago, thehungrymuppet said:

Wow, I just logged on and looked! $79 for the Beach Club is one of the lowest prices I’ve heard of. I watched a video tour from a few weeks ago and the folks were discussing that they bought their Beach Club access for $89 and it’s usually well over $100.

That said, what’s up with the Thrill Waterpark price? I thought the typical going rate was around $59 pp, not $79.

Not sure about the Waterpark pricing…not something I typically choose.  But I just checked on my April cruise and that Coco Beach day pass is $143!!!  The thrill park is priced same as this cruise.  So guess we have good pricing for Coco Beach anyway!

13 hours ago, Dimension said:

I have been to Nassau only once a couple of years back and we visited the Fort of Nassau on our own and found it interesting. The primary thing that we did was just walk around and explore the area and spent some time on the beach. If you enjoy rum cakes I would recommend checking out The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory. In our opinion their rum cakes were way better than Tortuga rum cakes. As of right now my wife and I have no real plans when we get to Nassau.

Oh...I love rum cake.

I booked a Thrill Water Cabana and the zipline for my group.  I wanted to do the beach club, but I couldn't pass up the cabana with the water park included for the 5 of us. The zipline is a bucket list item.  Hope I can climb all those stairs!  Wish Nassau would get updated.  I sure hope it isn't only those 3 offerings.

Since we are so close to our sail date I believe it is time to discuss a meet and greet session if anyone is interested. If anyone is interested I say we meet in the Schooner Bar around 4:00 PM. Does this work for everyone? Also if anyone has any other suggestions for a place or time I am all ears.

13 hours ago, Dimension said:

Since we are so close to our sail date I believe it is time to discuss a meet and greet session if anyone is interested. If anyone is interested I say we meet in the Schooner Bar around 4:00 PM. Does this work for everyone? Also if anyone has any other suggestions for a place or time I am all ears.

Sounds like a good plan.

4 minutes ago, Tink said:

Do you think they will still add more excursions for Nassau?  I am stopping there on my February cruise and there are a lot more to choose from.

Not sure.  I am going in April too so plan to stay onboard during this cruise…still want my 2 days of “sea time” 🤪!

10 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Not sure.  I am going in April too so plan to stay onboard during this cruise…still want my 2 days of “sea time” 🤪!

The only thing that I want to do for sure in Nassau is get some rum cakes from the Bahamas Rum Cake Factory and possibly visiting John Watling's Distillery. Beyond that I believe that it will also be a "sea" day for us as well.

1 hour ago, EmmiC110121 said:

Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed 11am. How early does everyone usually get to the port prior to their check in time?

As I had mentioned before since most hotel check outs are at 10am we leave from the hotel and head straight to the port. We normally try and stay within 30 minutes of the port so once we arrive we drop off our bags then park. By the time this is all done it is time for us to start the check in process.

We will try to make the meet up at Schooner Bar. Thanks again for the heads up about the 11 am check in time! We are planning to arrive at the port between 10:30 and 10:45. We will be relying on Uber to get us from a VRBO in Hollywood Beach so we may be earlier than that, since we will budget in extra time to call an Uber.

LOL it looks like we can do an mini-meet up when we are all at the port around 10:45!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx OASIS - Nov 3, 2021 (Western Caribbean)