Jump to content

xSAILEDx OASIS - Nov 3, 2021 (Western Caribbean)


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Tink said:

I would love to attend a meet and greet! 

We are definitely planning on doing one. I have just been waiting till we get a little closer to our sail date to start putting together some details. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. Personally I was thinking about meeting up either at the Lime and Coconut or at Schooner bar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Tink said:

I have another question...Did any one get their e-docs yet with their luggage tags? Also if a suite guest, did any one get their Concierge letter yet?

I'm not in a suite but I have not seen my luggage tags available yet. I am thinking that we should see those once we are at or below 30 days out which is only 2 days away. The wife is already looking over her clothes and trying to get an idea as to what she will need to take.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is my daughter's 40th Birthday present.  As part of the gift I tacked on 2 nights in Miami Beach.  So we will be arriving on the 1st from Delaware.  This complicated the whole 2 day restriction for required testing, so I purchased the kits from Royal which we will do when we get to Miami.  I would much rather have done it from home in case someone of the 5 of us ends up positive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey y’all, cruising newbie question here, but I was reading a post on the Royal Caribbean subreddit and someone mentioned that in the past, they had been able to book their entertainment on the online Cruise Planner beginning 90 days before cruise date. When I click on the Entertainment section of the cruise planner, I get an error message. Is there a way to reserve entertainment in advance, or do we do that on the ship now post-COVID?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, thehungrymuppet said:

Hey y’all, cruising newbie question here, but I was reading a post on the Royal Caribbean subreddit and someone mentioned that in the past, they had been able to book their entertainment on the online Cruise Planner beginning 90 days before cruise date. When I click on the Entertainment section of the cruise planner, I get an error message. Is there a way to reserve entertainment in advance, or do we do that on the ship now post-COVID?

Currently it's on board only, unfortunately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Dimension said:

Check your room price for I was able to save about $60 on my balcony this morning.

My price is still lower than sale today...so I do feel I have secured a rock bottom rate anyway!  We are in a OVBalcony on deck 9 and since my original booking in April have saved over $600 between OBC and cash credits!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dimension said:

Check your room price for I was able to save about $60 on my balcony this morning.

Thank you so much, Dimension!! I saw this post and called RC this morning, thinking we wouldn’t get anything back… and was shocked to find that the price has gone down so much that we got $240 back on our ocean view balcony. That’s our dinner at 150 Central Park and then some!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well this complicates things for me now. Since my wife and I have been to Coz and our cruise in December goes to Coz we decided that we were going to stay on the ship since this is our first time on an Oasis ship. Having never been to CocoCay I'm not sure what to do. We do have a cruise planned in March that makes a stop at CocoCay so I guess it is now decision time. Do we stay on the ship and enjoy what it has to offer or get off an explore the island? Talk about first world problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Dimension said:

Do we stay on the ship and enjoy what it has to offer or get off an explore the island? Talk about first world problems.

I am on Freedom the day after we disembark and am now going on two IDENTICAL cruises, at first I was disappointed to miss out on Coz again, but I guess it's cool we can explore Oasis and not worry about what we may be missing on our first stops in Nassau and Coco Cay. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Dimension said:

Well this complicates things for me now. Since my wife and I have been to Coz and our cruise in December goes to Coz we decided that we were going to stay on the ship since this is our first time on an Oasis ship. Having never been to CocoCay I'm not sure what to do. We do have a cruise planned in March that makes a stop at CocoCay so I guess it is now decision time. Do we stay on the ship and enjoy what it has to offer or get off an explore the island? Talk about first world problems.

LOL Re first world problems.
 

When we went to CocoCay in 2019, it was super easy to get on and off the ship and walk around the island since it’s just Royal Caribbean there. Probably worth it to walk around a little, check out the beach, and then if y’all want to hold off on doing a full visit until your future cruise, you can do that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx OASIS - Nov 3, 2021 (Western Caribbean)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...