xSAILEDx OASIS - Nov 3, 2021 (Western Caribbean)

Hey did everyone else lose their check-in info?  My cruise planner now says Check-in unavailable and they will email me when it opens up.  I know there is another blog specific to check-in issues but figured I'd ask the rest of you if yours is now unavailable like mine!  Looks like I have to go back to checking everyday!!!

LOL I just checked price and it went down again so I called for an additional OBC...only this time since we are not considered at final payment date...I received a credit back to my charge card!  The rep also made sure my original OBC for the first 2 drops in price remained and they did.  Very happy.

I also asked about the check-in situation and she told me they are having issues with that system and it should be corrected in a few days and my check-in status should be back to checked-in!  Guess we will see about that!!!

12 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

LOL I just checked price and it went down again so I called for an additional OBC...only this time since we are not considered at final payment date...I received a credit back to my charge card!  The rep also made sure my original OBC for the first 2 drops in price remained and they did.  Very happy.

I also asked about the check-in situation and she told me they are having issues with that system and it should be corrected in a few days and my check-in status should be back to checked-in!  Guess we will see about that!!!

Thanks for all the head's up on the price drops but unfortunately they are still higher than what I am currently locked in at. Now if you notice the deluxe drink package drop below $62 and $75 with voom definitely let me know for I will be saving money below that price.

As of right now my cruise planner is still showing that I am unable to check in as well.

50 minutes ago, Dimension said:

Thanks for all the head's up on the price drops but unfortunately they are still higher than what I am currently locked in at. Now if you notice the deluxe drink package drop below $62 and $75 with voom definitely let me know for I will be saving money below that price.

As of right now my cruise planner is still showing that I am unable to check in as well.

That's a thumbs up!!  👍

5 hours ago, Dimension said:

Well this is interesting the check in option for me is there but when I click it I get a message stating that was a glitch and that check-in is currently unavailable, so please try again later.

I just got the same message.  Although mine says my info is not available but it also says that I am checked in.

Something strange in the cruise planner!!  I just logged in and saw the Deluxe Beverage Package listed for $58!  But when I called to make the price change...the price totals for the $62 price!  $58 should total $273.76 BUT it totals to $292.64!

Maybe there is a sale happening soon and they are starting to make the changes?  Sadly the rep I spoke to would not allow me to have the $58 price...he told me I would still be paying the higher total!  Even when I tried it myself on the planner the total comes up wrong.  ughhhhhhh

update: it’s back to $62!

10 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Something strange in the cruise planner!!  I just logged in and saw the Deluxe Beverage Package listed for $58!  But when I called to make the price change...the price totals for the $62 price!  $58 should total $273.76 BUT it totals to $292.64!

Maybe there is a sale happening soon and they are starting to make the changes?  Sadly the rep I spoke to would not allow me to have the $58 price...he told me I would still be paying the higher total!  Even when I tried it myself on the planner the total comes up wrong.  ughhhhhhh

update: it’s back to $62!

Well this is really disappointing. When I read the email alert about this posting it stooped at the $58 mark so I became really happy then very sad when I finished reading your post. 😡

Logged into the planner and confirmed that the package price is $62. Talk about a real bummer. The cheapest I have seen it was back in December 2019 it was going for $53. I really wish I had booked it then but due to Christmas I wanted to hold off thinking that the sail price would come around again. Boy, was I fooled.

I know that exact feeling and I am sorry I got your hopes up!  You should have seen my reaction when I saw the $58. price show up!  I jumped out of my chair to run for the phone!!!  Felt so deflated once I realized it was there by mistake 😔

Fingers crossed next sale will bring that price to fruition! 😁

On 9/19/2021 at 8:11 AM, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

My check-in info is back...all info is still there, even my time to board.  

Just trying to understand timeline - So you checked in at an earlier date,  then check-in was closed, it re-opened but your original checkin stayed intact... Am I understanding correctly?  [ I checked in for my Oasis 21 Nov cruise 90 days out, then check-in closed stating it will open on 7 Oct.    So curious if I had to start the whole process over on 7 Oct.]

2 hours ago, cruisellama said:

Just trying to understand timeline - So you checked in at an earlier date,  then check-in was closed, it re-opened but your original checkin stayed intact... Am I understanding correctly?  [ I checked in for my Oasis 21 Nov cruise 90 days out, then check-in closed stating it will open on 7 Oct.    So curious if I had to start the whole process over on 7 Oct.]

Yes it reappeared and everything is still there.

I have now moved from a 1:30 check in time to 11:30 as well. As of 9:50AM EST 9/30 11:30 is still open.

The wife and I are starting to get excited about finally being able to go on a cruise after having 2 cancelled on us. I need to make hotel reservations for the 2nd still but undecided if we want to stay in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. Having to drive 12 hours from Atlanta I am thinking that Ft. Lauderdale will be good enough.

1 hour ago, Dimension said:

I have now moved from a 1:30 check in time to 11:30 as well. As of 9:50AM EST 9/30 11:30 is still open.

The wife and I are starting to get excited about finally being able to go on a cruise after having 2 cancelled on us. I need to make hotel reservations for the 2nd still but undecided if we want to stay in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. Having to drive 12 hours from Atlanta I am thinking that Ft. Lauderdale will be good enough.

Wow...yes, I hear you!!  We are staying at the Holiday Inn Port Miami-Downtown...flying into Miami from Providence on the 2nd.  Got a good price when we booked it back in April.  Should be a quick ride to the port from there.  I am sure you can find something suitable in FLL...but then...isn't Miami just about a half hour or so from there?

12 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Wow...yes, I hear you!!  We are staying at the Holiday Inn Port Miami-Downtown...flying into Miami from Providence on the 2nd.  Got a good price when we booked it back in April.  Should be a quick ride to the port from there.  I am sure you can find something suitable in FLL...but then...isn't Miami just about a half hour or so from there?

It is a short drive but if I remember correctly there is a big difference in hotel prices.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx OASIS - Nov 3, 2021 (Western Caribbean)