xSAILEDx OASIS - Nov 3, 2021 (Western Caribbean)

9 hours ago, Tink said:

I just got 1 pm too for my family!!  I was wondering if anyone was able to get anything earlier.

I believe 1pm is the earliest offering.  @ddaley (don’t know how to highlight like others do) posted pretty quickly once she saw the new times and she also has 1pm.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Been checking daily and still see 1pm as earliest check-in time.  If anyone happens to see the Noon or 12:30 offerings show up...please alert us and I will do the same!  Would love a Noontime check-in like some of the other ships!

This is great news for me for I am still fighting with Royal support to get the ability back to check in online. I have been calling twice a week every week since Aug 16 trying to get the ability to check in. I just called them the other day and just like all of the other times I called them I am informed to wait but this time they said to wait until after Sept. 20th then try again. I just hope that the 1pm is still available then.

This is a snipit of the email:

to maintain your safety and wellbeing, we'll no longer visit Labadee due to the current political and security situation in Haiti. Instead, we'll visit Cozumel, Mexico. We know how much time and effort go into planning your cruise with us, and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. However, we're excited to take you to a new port! We know you'll have an excellent time. Below, please find our revised itinerary.

Day Port of Call Arrive Depart
Wed Miami, Florida   6:00 PM
Thu Cruising    
Fri Cozumel, Mexico 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
Sat Cruising    
Sun Miami, Florida 6:00 AM  

Has anyone been able to sign up for new excursions at our new destination of Cozumel on this cruise?  I have called 3 times now and they keep telling me to wait 24 hours.  It now has been 5 days since I got my email and my Labadee excursions are still showing up on my calendar and there is no opportunity to purchase new on Cozumel.

Nope…still shows Labadee in my cruise planner.  I called yesterday too and no info was available for Cozumel.  Guess the IT dept takes their sweet time to get things updated.  Hoping we will see a nice sale around Columbus Day AND Cozumel will be showing up!

Their IT department I believe consists of only 1 guy. As mentioned before I was having issues checking in and almost a month later to the day they finally fixed my issue and I was able to get checked in. I called twice a week every week for a month. Luckily I was able to still get a 1:30pm boarding time but that is due to I'm sure a reduced passenger load.

Their IT department I believe consists of only 1 guy. As mentioned before I was having issues checking in and almost a month later to the day they finally fixed my issue and I was able to get checked in. I called twice a week every week for a month. Luckily I was able to still get a 1:30pm boarding time but that is due to I'm sure a reduced passenger load.

Yay glad you finally got checked in!!!  1pm is still earliest checkin time so your time isn’t bad…especially since we won’t be departing until 6:30p.  Getting excited…50 days to go!

1 hour ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

On Board Credit.  Since we have already paid in full any price drop is given as a credit to use either on board or in the cruise planner.   No problem...no ignorance...I still have to google things!!!   LOL

Did you have to request the credit?  I ask because I checked if there was a change in the pricing of our room type, but since there aren't any 2 bedroom suites available anymore I had nothing to reference.

7 hours ago, Tink said:

Did you have to request the credit?  I ask because I checked if there was a change in the pricing of our room type, but since there aren't any 2 bedroom suites available anymore I had nothing to reference.

Yes.  You have to call in to have them check the price for you (if you booked directly with Royal) or have your Travel Agent call in and do it for you, if you used one.

Just tell them you are checking to see if there has been a price reduction.  If you have already paid in full and there is a price reduction, they will issue you OBC to be used onboard.  If you have not yet paid final payment they will issue you a credit directly back to your credit card.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx OASIS - Nov 3, 2021 (Western Caribbean)