xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - November 21, 2021 - RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise

Matt

7 minutes ago, LSUWAG said:

Well Nassau has just left the itinerary and replaced with a sea day!  Very disappointed.

I don’t believe Nassau was ever on this itinerary.  I included the itinerary listed on my invoice when I booked this in June. Nassau isn’t listed. 

23DB558A-F30C-4453-9DFF-566B272E7B17.jpeg

Ok neverminded my drama.  How embarrassing.  I was reading a thread about Nassau being canceled on upcoming cruises and i got carried away and looked at the wrong cruise.  Nassau is my B2B after this one.... Nov 28th and it is still there.  I guess that is what happens when you have 9 cruises booked at once. ..... Then the date of your fist one gets close... then you get soooo excited because you have had 8 canceled already..... Then you get lost in the sauce and start getting confused.

Thanks for putting me back on course.. haha.

10 minutes ago, LSUWAG said:

Ok neverminded my drama.  How embarrassing.  I was reading a thread about Nassau being canceled on upcoming cruises and i got carried away and looked at the wrong cruise.  Nassau is my B2B after this one.... Nov 28th and it is still there.  I guess that is what happens when you have 9 cruises booked at once. ..... Then the date of your fist one gets close... then you get soooo excited because you have had 8 canceled already..... Then you get lost in the sauce and start getting confused.

No worries. 

2 hours ago, LSUWAG said:

sounds like you were looking for a humblebrag for doing a B2B.

🙃

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - November 21, 2021 - RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise
  • Matt unpinned this topic