xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - November 21, 2021 - RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise

Matt

37 minutes ago, Hince57 said:

while we wait to hear about cruise activities, what is everyone planning for coco cay?  we have a water park cabana.  it will be my first time to coco cay in 9 years and the kiddos' first time

I was there about 10 days ago for the first time. Wow, I sure did love it.  I never left the Pool area, so carried my snorkel gear for naught.  Maybe this trip I will go to the beach and actually use it.

The kids are bound to love the water park cabana 🙂 Sounds exciting.

We are booked on this cruise and are looking forward to it. It's by far the largest of over a dozen ships we've cruised on over the years. (Mostly RCCL) We're new to the whole blogging thing,  but looking forward to meeting new people and having a great Thanksgiving cruise.

We have been booked on B2B for both this Harmony Nov 21 sailing and the Nov 28 sailing since last year.  We are super excited since this will be our first cruise that has not been canceled on us.  We are excited to see what cruise travel will be like now.  We are traveling with two children under 12yo, so that should keep things interesting.  I am guessing that our sailings say "Check In Not Available", we should be looking out for the Oct 7 date mentioned above?  Also thanks to @Mattfor the recent youtube videos on what cruise travel is like after the pandemic, it is helpful to shape our expectations.  I guess with any luck we will be able to join the festivities (though limited as we booked through another TA) and get to know some of the now infamous people I have been following on this blog all these years.  See you on board.

3 hours ago, LSUWAG said:

We have been booked on B2B for both this Harmony Nov 21 sailing and the Nov 28 sailing since last year.  We are super excited since this will be our first cruise that has not been canceled on us.  We are excited to see what cruise travel will be like now.  We are traveling with two children under 12yo, so that should keep things interesting.  I am guessing that our sailings say "Check In Not Available", we should be looking out for the Oct 7 date mentioned above?  Also thanks to @Mattfor the recent youtube videos on what cruise travel is like after the pandemic, it is helpful to shape our expectations.  I guess with any luck we will be able to join the festivities (though limited as we booked through another TA) and get to know some of the now infamous people I have been following on this blog all these years.  See you on board.

We will be traveling with 2 kids under 12 as well! not B2B but we will be on the group cruise !!! Pretty much same scenario, first cruise that hasn't been canceled etc! 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Glad to have so many new folks joining in, can't wait!

Just an update on our activities, we are still waiting on Royal Caribbean so we can get word on when certain venues can be rented out for us.

I mean even if they're not going to rent it out for us, we will be taking over the pub nightly.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - November 21, 2021 - RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise
  • Matt unpinned this topic