Jump to content
Royal Caribbean Blog

Harmony of the Seas - November 21, 2021 - RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise


Matt
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Harmony of the Seas - November 21, 2021 - RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to booking! First group cruise! We are excited!!



 

Upcoming cruises:

  • Eastern Caribbean and Perfect Day - Harmony of the Seas - November 21, 2021
  • Western Caribbean - Rhapsody of the Seas - December 18, 2021
  • Eastern Caribbean and Perfect Day - Symphony of the Seas - March 19, 2021
  • Southern Caribbean - Jewel of the Seas - November 19, 2022
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BKauf said:

Finally got around to booking! First group cruise! We are excited!!



 

Upcoming cruises:

  • Eastern Caribbean and Perfect Day - Harmony of the Seas - November 21, 2021
  • Western Caribbean - Rhapsody of the Seas - December 18, 2021
  • Eastern Caribbean and Perfect Day - Symphony of the Seas - March 19, 2021
  • Southern Caribbean - Jewel of the Seas - November 19, 2022

Europa League Football GIF by UEFA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Chadster said:

I haven't been around for a while, but I WILL be around on the group cruise with all you fine people....

...and @Matt. ?

Donovan Mitchell Nba GIF by Utah Jazz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hince57 said:

anybody booking a cabana at coco cay?  haven't been in (gulp) 5+ years so not sure of value.  good for a family of 5 if we're planning to the slides and what not regardless?

I love cabanas for family. It’s not cheap, but if you have 5 people, it’s so nice having the space and service.

Also, the Waterpark cabana is the best value because it includes water park admission for everyone for same price of other cabanas that don’t have anything like that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Matt said:

I love cabanas for family. It’s not cheap, but if you have 5 people, it’s so nice having the space and service.

Also, the Waterpark cabana is the best value because it includes water park admission for everyone for same price of other cabanas that don’t have anything like that. 

cool....that's the one i think i'm going to pull the trigger on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Curious on how to join the RoyalCaribbeanBlog group talked about on the event page. Do you need to book the cruise through MEI travel or is the group just something they add on your cruise planner?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, BKauf said:

Curious on how to join the RoyalCaribbeanBlog group talked about on the event page. Do you need to book the cruise through MEI travel or is the group just something they add on your cruise planner?

If you have already booked the cruise and aren't eligible to transfer it to MEI (with another TA already or booked too long ago) you are still welcome to participate in some of the group activities.  However there are usually some exclusive things that are only for folks that booked with MEI as part of the group.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

If you have already booked the cruise and aren't eligible to transfer it to MEI (with another TA already or booked too long ago) you are still welcome to participate in some of the group activities.  However there are usually some exclusive things that are only for folks that booked with MEI as part of the group.  

That is correct.

If you booked with MEI Travel, there is nothing extra for you to do.

If you booked with another TA, the majority of events will be open to you, but there will be a few events exclusively for those of us in the group.

Closer to sailing, I'll post an event schedule.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will also add that if you are already booked and not with MEI, you may want to reach out to them anyways for a quote.  They may still have some rooms left in the group booking and it might be at an even better price for you to switch and take the FCC on the original booking and officially join the group!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...