% of reservations making final payment

Does anyone know or feel confident estimating the percentage of reservations in which final payment is currently being made? 
I’m asking because I did not see this covered in quarterly report.
This answer would provide great insight into guests confidence in cruising.  Although a ship may be mostly booked in July (excluding any cabins intentionally withheld by Royal, also likely unknown) since these sailing are near final payment date, the amount of final payments being made helps demonstrate actual demand to sail and not simply hold a deposit in room. I acknowledge that some may be making final payment with the hope of a Royal cancel for FCC bonus. 
I have not missed a final payment by either shifting or asking for an FCC prior to deadline. I made payments because I wanted to go if sailing actually happened and kept in the back of my mind that if restrictions on board were too much for me I could cancel for 100% FCC 48 hours prior. 

So if this blog is a representation of the cruising population as a whole, 100% of people are making final payment....nice.

In reality, I suspect it is still below 50% but hopefully increasing with the general rise in travel optimism. 
I feel the anxiety of final payments, deposits or FCC’s becoming worthless is irrational. I didn’t feel this way in 2020.

We have been making final payments as well since we had non refundable deposits and don’t mind the options offered when the cruise gets cancelled. We have taken full refund on one cruise, Lift and Shifted 2 others and more recently took the FCC on another because knowing it was going to be cancelled (8 night southern supposed to sail in June) we booked the same itinerary for next year out of a more convenient port for us. I don’t have any faith in our 9 night cruise in October sailing so booked a replacement for that for late 2022 this morning and will just plan on making final payment, taking the FCC and applying that to the new cruise. I do also like the fact that my TA will at least get commission when we make final payment and Royal then cancels. She works so hard and deserves every dollar during this crazy mess. 

Any travel agents willing to share their customers tendencies? 

I read (likely here) that Vision Bermuda and Adventure Nassau sailings are not booked at high levels. The bookings for early sailings would have been made inside final payment and thus require larger commitment.

If there is anxiety amongst the cruising community, this may influence the return to service speed. If initial sailings are at 30% occupancy, why rush to start more ships? 
I hope that if initial sailings in North American region go well, guests with bookings or those considering bookings will be able to commit and the momentum will be build upon itself. If not, it may take longer than many of us want for Royal Caribbean to bring all ships back into operation, regardless of CDC or crew issues. 

Many reasons why bookings early on may not be great

-Don't like the vaccination policy

-Fear of minimized onboard experience with protocols

-Don't want to cruise out of a foreign port (for covid and non-covid reasons)

-Don't want to fly to a cruise port (for non-covid reasons)

-Still are very concerned about covid spread, no matter the health protocols

-Have already booked a non-cruise vacation for this year using budget/time off that would normally go towards a cruise

-Want to see successful cruises sail before booking another cruise

I have made 0% of my final payments since we cancelled our cruise and took a $2,000 FCC last April 2020.  I have lifted and shifted other cruises or simply rescheduled cruises for 2022.  All of our existing 8 cruises we now have in 2022 only have the deposit paid.   I have not made any additional payments like I used to do.  

I try to limit the potential for FCCs so some of my future cruises are refundable. I also try to limit the total amount of my deposits on future cruises. Just yesterday, I booked a new cruise.  I had another cruise where I originally paid a $500 deposit for a longer cruise but reschedule to a shorter cruise that only needed a $200 deposit.   There was an extra $300 but I was able to move the $300 from that cruise to the new cruise that required a $500 deposit.  The net result was that I only needed to pay an additional $200 for the new deposit.

My next scheduled cruise is October 2021.  If I'm a good indicator than my confidence hasn't been very high.   However, things might change if I make the final payment this July.  I predict that I WILL make the final payment in July so things are changing. 

I am just beginning to look for cruises in 2023 but only one so far.

We will be making final payment for our Harmony cruise in September unless Royal decides to cancel it first. We are really hoping to go, so this is obviously the primary reason for paying the balance but even if it gets cancelled after final payment we will be happy to L&S or take an FCC.

I will make final payment for my Oct 31st cruise in Aug. The mayor of Chicago and Gov of IL believes we will be open100% by the 4th of July. That makes me more sure of cruises happening because we have been quite conservative during the pandemic.

I have not made my final payment yet on my October cruise I"m waiting until mid-July.  But isn't all bad news I have booked 5 future cruises with Royal 4 in 2022 and so far 1 in 2023 so Royal has enough of my money for now.

Who am I kidding no matter what I will remain loyal to Royal.  I've cruised with Carnival, Norwegian, MSC and they just don't do it for me.