Explorer of the Seas May 14 — May 22, 2022

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 1:14 PM, 14Terry said:

Hopefully, not a lot of snow 🙂! Looks like cruise docs were emailed today, woohoo!

Just a quick question, was your cruise originally supposed to go to La Romana? We are on the June 25th sailing and our ship goes to La Romana, I cannot find any information or find anybody who has been to La Romana on a Royal Caribbean ship within the last 2 years. It’s hard to plan when you can’t research a port. We only have 2 shore excursion options for La Romana and they were just loaded last week even though we sail in 70 days. 

Received an email today of an itinerary change.  Bonaire is off the itinerary and replaced by Grand Cayman.  Definitely not looking forward to Grand Cayman.  No longer an ABC Islands Itinerary.  I wonder what caused the change.

Looks like we're stopping in Grand Cayman now instead of Bonaire (email RC just sent). I'm still looking forward to this cruise! Just gives me an excuse to book another cruise later, that stops at Bonaire. 🙂

I cruise every other month.  Whats the point of booking a cruise if they can just change the product to something CHEAPER for them that maybe we dont want?  Why would I keep cruising if I can get diverted to just anywhere?  When are we going to stand up to the cruiselines?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first B2B too. May 14 & May 22 Explorer sailings.  Traveling with a friend. How do people plan to meet ? I’m Diamond, my friend a Diamond Plus. Leaving the husbands at home 😂 Guess I should post a picture so we know what I look like when we are in the Diamond Lounge. I’m new to making postings on the RCCL  blog.

Anyone planning on going to Old Quarry golf course in Curaçao?