Anthem sailings from Southampton starting in September. Will Americans be able to sail on these cruises?

Anthem of the Seas sailings from September this year look available for US citizens to book. But, will these cruises really be available for us to sail on in September and October? What do you think?

We would really like to go on the Sept. 23rd (9 day) Northern Europe cruise to Oslo, Copenhagen, "Arhus", Rotterdam and LaHavre.  What are my chances? 

IIRC - The latest update from the UK government offered May 17 as a projected date when international travel would be allowed.  It was suggested that on that date both UK residents could travel internationally and foreign travelers could arrive and cruise from the UK.

The only question that comes to mind is what will happen if there is another twist in the pandemic and the UK doesn't open international travel on May 17.    The uncertainty of dealing with US travel restrictions and the willingness of any other country to let us in led me to push all Europe/UK travel to 2022.

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2021 at 3:03 PM, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

Anthem of the Seas sailings from September this year look available for US citizens to book. But, will these cruises really be available for us to sail on in September and October? What do you think?

We would really like to go on the Sept. 23rd (9 day) Northern Europe cruise to Oslo, Copenhagen, "Arhus", Rotterdam and LaHavre.  What are my chances? 

I am on this cruise also and wonder if it will sail to US citizens???