Royal Caribbean Blog

Allure of the Seas - August 1, 2021 Western Carribean

So I am paying in full now, well @Sharla is for me in the hopes that she sails. Allure is big, she is sailing out of Florida (PC) and we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. If they cancel but I fear this less and less as the days go on, I am hopefully going to Lift & Shift as the price Sharla booked me was beyond amazing. But of course rather then that I respectfully request to sail, fingers crossed...anyone else on board this one? 

It's myself, my hubby and my 15 year old daughter. She is on the quiet side, nothing like me!! 

• Neesa changed the title to Allure of the Seas - August 1, 2021 Western Carribean

Sure haven't heard much about Allure.

I assume July is dead, which puts us right in the crosshairs.

Has anyone seen where Allure has been into port and gotten crew vaccinations yet?  

After three cancellations, I'm really not excited about another re-booking.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Floski said:

Hey @Neesa

I was able to get to the booking page.   Where would I find the protocols?

Okay good! By all accounts we may be sailing as it looks like we make the cut by 24hrs if she sails. Can't find the protocols yet for this sailing but I'm just glad you can still see it, I was like oh no, not again. Fingers crossed 01 August 21 is still a go. Have a great week! I thought the protocols were when you went in to book your cabins...

@Floski so I was able to see the sailing again, went in and albeit nothing in your face protocols the new age/vaccine  protocols are the first paragraph under Healthy Sail Panel. I am correct in that the way it reads we meet criteria coming in at the 24 hours or less window. 

I considered for a hot second changing to 25 July 2021 but my luck July would be cancelled and 01 August would be the return to sailing, he!! NO, I am staying positive and sticking it out. 😌 IF they cancel then I will lift and shift (if offered) to the last sailing in July 2022 I think that is on the Harmony though. If that isn't offered I'm done with FCC and will ask for my monies back until we can abide by the stipulations in place. Staying positive still...

I'm booked in a loft suite for this cruise too.  We have had 2 cruises cancelled on us so far..  I also noticed that the suites are "sold out" as well as the ocean views are "sold out".  The inside cabins are starting at over $1,200 per person now.   Wondering if this is good news and that they are trying to keep the ship at a certain capacity?

@Floski Just received my cancelation notification, no options just canceled 01 August 2021  Did you see this? Did you get options? Trying to research but the site seems down. ** website back up must have been on my end, clearly states Allure restarting August 8, 2021...smh...

I do see a modified Lift & Shift offered, no idea what that modified means, @Matt clearly explains it on the home page thank goodness for @Matt

So disappointed.   And mad.  Mad at the archaic processes of the cdc that have affected millions of Americans.

I've been frantically and furiously looking for an alternative for Nov/Dec, but nothing is working for me unless I 

drive an extra 2+ hours to FLL, and even then it's slim pickin's.  We have Harmony "scheduled" for March, so a 

January birthday (big six OH) is out of the question.

I was really looking forward to meeting you and your family.  

@Floski I know we were looking forward to meeting you also, I was expecting alot of laughs. We felt our fare price was good so we are going to try to Lift & Shift to 31 July 2022. It's the Harmony but the price is something that I wanted to lock in. Paid with so much FCC that this was the only thing that made sense. I know if we asked for cash refund we would never get anything near what we handed over. 

Fingers crossed 🤞 Florida and RCI will make up and the protocols pertaining to teens are modified by then  I'm going to sulk now, 😞 Take good care!