xSAILEDx Brilliance of the seas, July 3rd, 2022 and 10th from Venice

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Brilliance of the seas, July 3rd, 2022 and 10th from Venice
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/6/2021 at 12:46 PM, travelingteacher said:

I will be on this cruise (July 3) with my husband, older son (3), younger son (6 months), in-laws and some other family. Originally planned for May of this year and had to move slightly farther out due to when baby will be born.

I our family is also going to be on this cruise, What day are you going to be arriving in Italy, 

How do you plan to get to the cruise port in Ravenna Italy?

On 10/7/2021 at 9:59 PM, M First said:

I our family is also going to be on this cruise, What day are you going to be arriving in Italy, 

How do you plan to get to the cruise port in Ravenna Italy?

This is my question as well - it’s been suggested to wait until closer to the cruise, RC may offer transportation/shuttle from Venice to Ravenna? But this is a 4 hr drive, I highly doubt they'll offer this free of charge. But if they do offer some sort of shuttle between the two for reasonable price we will for sure fly into Venice - I’d love to spend a day there!

If no shuttle, transportation, nothing offered, most likely fly into nearest international airport closest to Ravenna and spend the night before in Ravenna to be sure we get to port in time.  

What’s your thoughts?

Hello, 

if you are going to use Air2sea they do have a shuttle to Ravenna at 109.50 per person provided that you go directly from the air port to the ship - Our family tried this but we wanted to tour Venice before the sailing and they were not able to accommodate us. We are going to use a private taxi from the hotel on July 3rd  approx 2.5 hrs.

On 10/11/2021 at 1:16 PM, JennP said:

This is my question as well - it’s been suggested to wait until closer to the cruise, RC may offer transportation/shuttle from Venice to Ravenna? But this is a 4 hr drive, I highly doubt they'll offer this free of charge. But if they do offer some sort of shuttle between the two for reasonable price we will for sure fly into Venice - I’d love to spend a day there!

If no shuttle, transportation, nothing offered, most likely fly into nearest international airport closest to Ravenna and spend the night before in Ravenna to be sure we get to port in time.  

What’s your thoughts?

Closest airport is in Bologna about an hour from Ravenna. Depending on flight costs, we are considering flying out of Bologna to cut 1.5hrs off the bus ride back to Venice. 

19 hours ago, M First said:

Hello, 

if you are going to use Air2sea they do have a shuttle to Ravenna at 109.50 per person provided that you go directly from the air port to the ship - Our family tried this but we wanted to tour Venice before the sailing and they were not able to accommodate us. We are going to use a private taxi from the hotel on July 3rd  approx 2.5 hrs.

Is that cost R/T or just one way?

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, Colin Pirie said:

Sailing on Brilliance of the seas on 3rd July. Can someone please clarify if we need to get a COVID pre-departure test? Thanks.

As of right now, RC still requires a pre-boarding test

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 7:16 PM, JennP said:

What’s your thoughts?

Did you hear back from RC regarding shuttle from VCE airport & what timings? 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Brilliance of the seas, July 3rd, 2022 and 10th from Venice