xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas Oct 24 — Oct 31, 2021

PaulRC

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the message board but excited to join everyone on Sunday aboard Allure!  Sounds like the sailing that left Port Canaveral yesterday has 2,700 guests aboard for approximately 50% capacity.

Welcome to the Roll Call!! It's getting exciting! (Although I'm trying to not get too excited until my Covid results are back and negative!)

I woke up in a panic this morning - I dreamed that I did win my bid for a Crown Loft suite, and it was one overlooking the back of the ship.  Now I'm panicked, as I know my husband will absolutely HATE that.  He likes having a view to starboard or port, directly onto the water.  Maybe it's a good thing that my CC number has changed.

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I woke up in a panic this morning - I dreamed that I did win my bid for a Crown Loft suite, and it was one overlooking the back of the ship.  Now I'm panicked, as I know my husband will absolutely HATE that.  He likes having a view to starboard or port, directly onto the water.  Maybe it's a good thing that my CC number has changed.

I hope you get what you want.

We will be happy with the upgrade any location.

Hope to hear soon.

I'm finding it hard to get my work done checking for the Royal Up Fairy so often.

2 minutes ago, wstephensi said:

I'm finding it hard to get my work done checking for the Royal Up Fairy so often.

Yep, I'm pretty much totally obsessed right now.  Especially since I'll have to jump on it immediately to fix the credit card issue.  I fear it'll come through while I'm on the flight and they won't wait the 3 1/2 hours I'll need to make the call.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas Oct 24 — Oct 31, 2021