xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas Oct 24 — Oct 31, 2021

PaulRC

37 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

@SpeedNoodlesThey didn't ask you during check-in?

Maybe because other people were so close to their sailings they were asked then but I assume by the time you fill out the heath check you will have to declare status.

No, all I did was scan passports, take a photo, add a credit card, and pick a check in time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 3:56 PM, wstephensi said:

check your email.  Itinerary change today. 

I never got an email (nor did I see your post until now).  But I went to look at the cruise planner just now and saw this.  So I canceled my excellent deal on my over-the-water cabana on Labadee (sigh).  New excursions for Coz and Costa Maya aren't up yet.

image.thumb.png.302eac50057df3df690505441933a88c.png

Given the latest changes where those considered unvaccinated and the fact that CDC and therefore RCL do not recognize Canadian vaccine protocols it is beginning to look less likely that we will be able to cruise in late October.

This means flights and hotels to cancel in addition to the cruise itself which will thankfully fall under cruise with confidence.

Now to figure out what else we might do with 10 days of vacation...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Ugh, mine are literally blank except for the luggage tags.  I've tried 3 different browers on 3 different devices (including mobile).  

Not on this trip, but we head out on Oct 1 and my mom is going with us. Her cruise docs are same as yours, blank except for the tag. Ours are complete. Both were issued on the same day/time. She called Royal and asked and they said "we're working on it". Her setsail pass is fine though so we're not going to worry about it too much.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of the Seas Oct 24 — Oct 31, 2021