Royal Caribbean Blog

Allure of the Seas Oct 24 — Oct 31, 2021

PaulRC

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 10:55 AM, Marc Van Niekerk said:

We are booked on this sailing and hoping this is a go too.  

It is looking more and more as though it is going to be a "Go" for this sailing!

• 1 month later...

Y'all, I'm SO excited!  Today I secured a pet sitter (our biggest challenge)  My! PTO has been approved!  Mr. SpeedNoodles won't know if he can go or not yet (can't put in for his PTO until late July), but I'll be going no matter what (with the Mr, with another friend, or by myself if I have to!)  SO. EXCITED.

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

We certainly do hope so.  We fear they are just finalizing their rules for FCC vs Refund in the situation.

FWIW - When I cancelled an August cruise because I didn't like the mask policy the phone agent stated I had 30 days after protocols were announced to request a refund.

I don't know if the 30 days cited is official policy (can't find it written anywhere) or the magic answer everyone has been conditioned to say... 30 days for refund, 30 days for FCC, 30 days until check in, 30 days until luggage tags, 30 days until the CDC actually changes something, etc.

35 minutes ago, PaulRC said:

Yes it is! Myself and the whole group of 8 of us also got the 1 pm check in.  Any idea what time boarding will start?

I'm guessing 1pm. No way earlier times were full before we checked in the first day (she says confidently, yet without any data to back it up).

I got my invoice for Oct 31st and it says boarding from 1pm to 5:30pm. Since I am staying in a suite, I get the whole 1 hour each way, which make me believe they might be ready around noon or 12:30. My check-in opens in 6 days and I hope I can get 1pm.