xSAILEDx Radiance of the Seas May 27, 2022 (Alaska Southbound)

Jill

On 11/24/2021 at 4:31 PM, Baked Alaska said:

Our Radiance Southbound isn't until July, but I am wondering if you are able to book ANY Spa appointments? No matter what I select, it shows "no offerings available." I know that they're not sold out as they haven't seem to go on sale, yet.

When in July?  We are July 8 south bound hopefully.  This is our 3rd try.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting all my Florida winter clothes ready for this trip to Alaksa. We normally head to Alaska at the end of August or early Sept. This is the first time we have headed there this early in the season. I hope the weather warms up a bit before we get there. I am checking the Fairbanks weather daily as that is where we will be first. See everyone on board or on one of the land tours.

On 5/9/2022 at 3:19 PM, Bettelovestocruise said:

Getting all my Florida winter clothes ready for this trip to Alaksa. We normally head to Alaska at the end of August or early Sept. This is the first time we have headed there this early in the season. I hope the weather warms up a bit before we get there. I am checking the Fairbanks weather daily as that is where we will be first. See everyone on board or on one of the land tours.

Just today I started checking the 10 day forecasts for all our ports. Come next Saturday, it’s looking like low 60’s! This Florida girl can handle that! 

My wife and I are on this trip. Currently I'm in the Florida Keys storing sun for Alaska. We fly out the 21st to do Danali, Girdwood and Seward on our own. If anyone has time for a meal, check out the Double Musky in Girdwood, Alaska. The two best meals I have ever had in my life! Have not been in over 10 years, but the reviews seem to still be very positive. We are spending 2 nights in Girdwood to have dinner there twice and so my wife can finally experience the place. Girdwood is also a great place to hike and has a sky lift that runs up a local mountain.

I am not being paid for the plug. lol

https://doublemuskyinn.com/

https://www.alyeskaresort.com/

On 5/13/2022 at 1:40 PM, Swar said:

My wife and I are on this trip. Currently I'm in the Florida Keys storing sun for Alaska. We fly out the 21st to do Danali, Girdwood and Seward on our own. If anyone has time for a meal, check out the Double Musky in Girdwood, Alaska. The two best meals I have ever had in my life! Have not been in over 10 years, but the reviews seem to still be very positive. We are spending 2 nights in Girdwood to have dinner there twice and so my wife can finally experience the place. Girdwood is also a great place to hike and has a sky lift that runs up a local mountain.

I am not being paid for the plug. lol

https://doublemuskyinn.com/

https://www.alyeskaresort.com/

Welcome aboard. When will you be in Denali? We should be there on the 22nd and the morning of the 23rd. I think we are staying at the Denali Park Village. And we will be in Seward the 26th, staying at the Windsong Lodge and then doing the Resurrection Bay cruise on the 27th, prior to boarding. Love Alyeska - have been there several times and have eaten at the Double Musky. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Bette...

Going to be in Danali 22 - 24th via train from Anchorage. Staying at Princess Loge. Staying in Girdwood, then 360 Hotel in Seward 26/27. No tours, just roaming around. Looking forward to linking up. Maybe drinks on the 22nd.

41 minutes ago, Swar said:

Bette...

Going to be in Danali 22 - 24th via train from Anchorage. Staying at Princess Loge. Staying in Girdwood, then 360 Hotel in Seward 26/27. No tours, just roaming around. Looking forward to linking up. Maybe drinks on the 22nd.

We will be traveling from Fairbanks to Denali on the 22nd. Not sure exactly what time we will be getting into the hotel. But will let you know. I normally have email so feel free to send me a message - wimcmillan at bellsouth dot net.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Radiance of the Seas May 27, 2022 (Alaska Southbound)
  • 2 weeks later...