xSAILEDx Odyssey October 7, 2022 (Holy Land/Best of Greece)

• Jill changed the title to Odyssey October 7, 2022 (Holy Land/Best of Greece)
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there, 

What do you think about these things expiring on Sep 30? 

• Pro-rated cruise fare refund if your cruise is cut short for reasons related to COVID-19, for cruises departing on or before September 30, 2022.
  • If you test positive for COVID-19 during the cruise, Royal Caribbean will cover the costs of COVID-19 related medical treatment onboard, and provide assistance with any required land-based quarantine, or travel home for you and your Traveling Party, for cruises departing on or before September 30, 2022

• 4 weeks later...

I sent a message to Royal through Facebook messenger about the pre cruise testing. The new protocols are saying 48 and 72 HOURS (antigen 48/PCR 72) where it used to be 2-3 DAYS. My question is what time do we use to be sure we are within 48 hours? Our boarding time or is it when the ship leaves port. 

I also asked if this was a mistake and should it still be 2-3 days

EF7B18C4-0D11-449C-BF68-AAA7A770CCE9.png

45 minutes ago, Jill said:

I sent a message to Royal through Facebook messenger about the pre cruise testing. The new protocols are saying 48 and 72 HOURS (antigen 48/PCR 72) where it used to be 2-3 DAYS. My question is what time do we use to be sure we are within 48 hours? Our boarding time or is it when the ship leaves port. 

I also asked if this was a mistake and should it still be 2-3 days

EF7B18C4-0D11-449C-BF68-AAA7A770CCE9.png

I imagine it depends on your boarding time. 

On 8/29/2022 at 3:30 AM, Scoular said:

Let us know the outcome. 🙂

Finally after a week I just got this regarding Covid test timing. I took a screenshot just in case I get questioned:

The 48 hours is just 2 days before. It's not specific down to the minute.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,
Boarding Odyssey tomorrow for 12 days.  The pre covid test  requirement states any home self test kit and the result including a photo of the test or the test itself will suffice.  Does this mean it does not need to be proctored and you can just do it yourself?  How do they verify it was within the 24hrs or that it is even your own test? Sounds a bit silly to have this requirement.   However I'm happy I don't need to sort out verified  testing if this is the case.
Can anyone please confirm? Thanks

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey October 7, 2022 (Holy Land/Best of Greece)