xSAILEDx Symphony October 23, 2021 (East Caribbean CocoCay)

Jill

• Jill changed the title to Symphony October 23, 2021 (East Caribbean CocoCay)
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are. We're traveling with a group of five in 3 rooms. Has anyone gotten the Royal Up notification email yet, or had issues with trying to purchase the unlimited dining package?

We're anxious for Royal Up bidding and have had tons of issues with the website. Has an anyone else?

2 hours ago, TB2021 said:

No royal up notification yet for me. The UDP doesn’t appear my cruise planner either. I wonder if they reached max capacities already? Probably worth a call though.

unrelated…I called and tried to change to my time dining and was denied. 

Hmm, did they give you a reason why you were denied? 

23 hours ago, Tmckee67 said:

We are. We're traveling with a group of five in 3 rooms. Has anyone gotten the Royal Up notification email yet, or had issues with trying to purchase the unlimited dining package?

We're anxious for Royal Up bidding and have had tons of issues with the website. Has an anyone else?

We are on this cruise too and I never got a royal up email.  I googled "royal up" and it brought me to a page where I could put my reservation # and last name on the reservation.  I had royal up offers even though they never sent me an email about them.  Just waiting to see if I'm approved now.

2 hours ago, Jacqui said:

We are on this cruise too and I never got a royal up email.  I googled "royal up" and it brought me to a page where I could put my reservation # and last name on the reservation.  I had royal up offers even though they never sent me an email about them.  Just waiting to see if I'm approved now.

Oh, that's interesting! So you've been able to put in bids. Nobody in my party has. We keep getting a message that says  either the information is wrong or I need to wait until we're inside 30 days. May I ask what kind of room you booked originally? 

My royal up email came on 8/9 with a link to “request upgrade”. I’m currently booked in CP balcony and placed a bid for a Jr Suite. I have not received an email yet indicating if my bid was accepted. 

I was also receiving the same error messages when trying to access royal up through website. The email link was the only method that worked for me. 

2 hours ago, TB2021 said:

My royal up email came on 8/9 with a link to “request upgrade”. I’m currently booked in CP balcony and placed a bid for a Jr Suite. I have not received an email yet indicating if my bid was accepted. 

I was also receiving the same error messages when trying to access royal up through website. The email link was the only method that worked for me. 

Yes, I am also booked into a balcony. Never received the email though. 😩 TB2021, would you mind telling me if the email came with a phone number I could call? No one at RC seems to be able to help and I found out yesterday I’ll be traveling with a special need. A bigger room would really help, but I’m not going to pay full price to upgrade. I don’t know why they pick and choose who can bid, but it doesn't really seem fair. If you want you can send it privately through message 

On 9/24/2021 at 11:52 AM, Tmckee67 said:

Oh, that's interesting! So you've been able to put in bids. Nobody in my party has. We keep getting a message that says  either the information is wrong or I need to wait until we're inside 30 days. May I ask what kind of room you booked originally? 

Hmm, that's odd.  I'm currently booked in an ocean view balcony (room type 2D).  I was able to bid for spacious ocean view balcony, ultra spacious ocean view balcony, junior suite, 1 bedroom grand suite, 2 bedroom grand suite, and owner's suite.  I have bids in for junior suite and 1 bedroom grand suite.  I submitted them in the beginning of August.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 7:53 PM, TB2021 said:

So ready!  I think I read an earlier comment that Flight will be back on our cruise…is that accurate?

Yes! It came back this past week I believe. The cruise director (Brian Leavitt) posted a short video on his Facebook 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony October 23, 2021 (East Caribbean CocoCay)