"Holiday Celebration Dinner" question

WesKinetic

I am currently scheduled on a 10-night cruise over Christmas and New Year's (fingers crossed it actually happens). There is currently a pretty good price on the UDP, but in the fine print it says "Holiday Celebration Dinners are not included with this package." But I can't find any information about what that actually entails. Is it a certain menu or certain restaurants on holidays that would be ineligible? Or does that mean you can't use the UDP at all on those holidays?

6 minutes ago, WesKinetic said:

I am currently scheduled on a 10-night cruise over Christmas and New Year's (fingers crossed it actually happens). There is currently a pretty good price on the UDP, but in the fine print it says "Holiday Celebration Dinners are not included with this package." But I can't find any information about what that actually entails. Is it a certain menu or certain restaurants on holidays that would be ineligible? Or does that mean you can't use the UDP at all on those holidays?

You can still use the UDP on the holidays, but at least Chops, and possibly some other venues, will be doing a Holiday Celebration Dinner instead of normal service. Those are not included in the UDP. You can still have lunch in whatever specialty restaurants are open that day, too.