Cruise Planner Sales on June Adventures cruises

A while ago (2 months?) I remember it was being mentioned here that someone heard on another  cruising site that the "cancel/rebook" function on the new version of the cruise planner was no longer available.

Has anyone actually confirmed/debunked this?

It’s not just Adventure sailings. I have the sale for my Vision sailing that’s coming up. Some genuinely good / reasonable prices that I’m seeing after going on there just yesterday.

Pricing on snorkel gear rental and floating beach mats at Coco Cay dropped a nice amount ($23 and $11, vs $35 and $17 pre-sale). Purchased those for my wife, who had requested them even before our booking was complete. ? While I was in there, I also bought:

• 2-device surf & stream @ $28.49 per night
  • DBP for me @ $58 per night — A bit higher than I’d like, $52-$55 would be ideal; but I did the math and with 4 sea days plus Coco Cay included, it shouldn’t be hard to at least come close to break-even
  • Refreshment package for my wife @ $23 per night — Again a bit higher than the $18 lowest price I’ve ever seen in prior cruises, but she drinks enough water, soda, and coffees in a typical sea day that I think it still works out

While the main list shows “you purchased this” without a visible price for the DBP after purchase, I found I can still click on the package and see the current price in the details. And the refreshment package doesn’t show that “already purchased” message since that’s in my wife’s name, so if I see a drop there I can wager that DBP also dropped. Will keep my fingers crossed for an intern special! ?

EDIT — Me being me, I canceled the DBP purchase for now. Too much on my card at once, and I remembered I have OBC I can claim from my Celebrity Select VISA that can cover at least half the cost of the package; but not until next month. Fingers crossed for a comparable or better rate come Memorial Day / July 4 weekend.