xSAILEDx Freedom - April 18, 2022

• PPPJJ-GCVAB changed the title to Freedom - April 18, 2022
  • 1 month later...

So far not finding anyone sailing this cruise but wanted to make another comment after reading about B2B rooms being changed.  That isn't my situation but I do have a rather strange one.  So there are 31 of us sailing in 13 rooms (8 JS and 5 SpacBalc).  We are on deck 9 and the 4 JS rooms (J4) are all together.  The other JS rooms (J3) were more difficult to book as they only have 2 of them together spaced out by a few Ocean Balcs...but no biggie.  Our problem (well, maybe not our problem but possibly a very nice other couple) is that right after the 4 JS rooms is where the Spac Balcs begin.  We needed 5 in a room and got that HOWEVER there just happens to be the ONE room right after the JS's and right before our 5 Spac Balcs that someone else had already booked!!  SOOOOOO someone is going to be in the middle of our 9 rooms!!  Royal said they couldn't move that booking so I assume whoever has it requested it??  Just hope they do not mind if there happens to be a bit of "noisy chatter" at times all around them!  

I would warn this couple if I could but..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

UPDATE:  My family group cruise has fallen apart!  We have gone from 31 passengers to 7!  Sadly this date is being wiped from my upcoming cruises.  However…the 7 of us still cruising have changed our sail date to April 4th.  So I will create a new roll call and wish anyone sailing on this date the very best time ever!  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much!! My son came down with the flu last weekend, so that has been a hiccup for us. He seems all better now, but I’m worried that I might come down with it, too. Still on the fence about whether I should cancel today, but I think if I‘m still feeling well up until our flight on Sunday, then it’s a go! Fingers crossed!!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Freedom - April 18, 2022