xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas, Nov. 15, 2021

On 10/23/2021 at 12:05 AM, Chadster said:

Looks like I'm going with y'all, thanks to a MyVegas reward! 😄 I had been looking at this cruise as a quick introduction to Royal's newest, and suddenly...

We may not be going to Labadee, but at least we're sailing somewhere!

Welcome aboard, Chadster - it really will not be long now before we board the Odyssey. We are looking forward to exploring the ship and seeing some new shows. Again welcome aboard.

13 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

I do!  But only to get "Cracked Conch" from Aunt Jane's stall by the port. (I found out recently that conch from Nassau isn't even safe... yikes)

Have you been to Nassau lately?  We were there in July and again several ties in September. The entire port area is under construction and and the last time we were there not much was open. Even the jewelry stores shut their doors if there were no cruise ships in port. There were not many stalls if any open due to the construction.

Hi all, excited to have just booked a balcony cabin for this cruise with my son, our first since Covid. (We had booked a transatlantic repositioning cruise from US to Europe right before Covid hit on one of the Quantum class ships which was of course cancelled, prefer this shorter and warmer trip on a newer ship anyway!) Looking forward to meeting some of you.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas, Nov. 15, 2021