Royal Caribbean Blog

Odyssey of the Seas, Nov. 15, 2021

twangster

• twangster changed the title to Odyssey of the Seas, Nov. 15, 2021
11 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

The cover photo I've been updating for an FB group is going to get all cluttered now

image.thumb.png.33df0f3b01407692e71351055bfd0ca1.png

Omg that's hilarious lol...

Well if this is not the inaugural sailing that would be a bummer but it's all good... I just hope they keep it to the 5-nights and don't cancel everyone since it was hard to get the rooms we did... but let's see what happens.

So nice that you guys live in Florida/east coast. I am all the way across the country in Seattle...so I got a bit of a ways to go...

3 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

That's for Caribbean cruises... but when we start talking about Alaska cruises, the perspective changes?

True! I totally love being able to drive like 30 minutes to port and back without having to get an on airplane. We were going to go to Alaska this summer for the 3rd time on Quantum before that all got cancelled. Maybe next year ?

14 minutes ago, johnt83 said:

I totally love being able to drive like 30 minutes to port and back without having to get an on airplane. 

30 minutes???  WOW!  I'd be sailing every chance I get

The closest port to me is Canaveral and it's more than 2 hours away.

• 2 weeks later...

I was originally on the Brilliance out of Miami on July 3.  Late last year they moved me to Independence out of Miami.  Now they just moved me to Odyssey out of FLL.  Can't complain to much since they keep upgrading me to a newer ship.  Just a bummer that the prices for the CocoCay have gone up 4 times the price.  My Excursion that was $45 per person is now $199 per person. 

7 hours ago, GrumpyGopher said:

I was originally on the Brilliance out of Miami on July 3.  Late last year they moved me to Independence out of Miami.  Now they just moved me to Odyssey out of FLL.  Can't complain to much since they keep upgrading me to a newer ship.  Just a bummer that the prices for the CocoCay have gone up 4 times the price.  My Excursion that was $45 per person is now $199 per person. 

Wow! There has been some crazy pricing for sure on the July 3rd Odyssey, but good to hear you didn't have to pay for that premium. Moving 3 ships but hey you're on the Odyssey now, congrats! It's a beauty. Less than a month to go!