Royal Caribbean Blog

Adventure of the Seas July 17, 2021 ROLL CALL

On 5/10/2021 at 9:15 PM, HBCcruiser said:

Just got my approved Bahamas Health Visa! Ready to cruise!! 

49ECE8DE-BF1B-427A-912A-42E951B70740.jpeg

How'd you do that? I've been totally vaccinated (2 shots of Moderna) so I can probably get mine also (I just forgot the process, lol). As Tony of La Lido Loca would say; "thanks in advance:"...

Btw - I'm glad I got this e-mail notification because I forgot about this roll call. I'm glad I'm on this since I am banned indefinitely from CC.

On 5/13/2021 at 3:48 PM, HBCcruiser said:

Start here and enter all info. You will need airline tickets, proof of vaccine and passport. It took about a week to get approval. 

https://travel.gov.bs/

I think I may have posted this on another thread but, I did manage to get my Bahamas Health Visa. But, there was a "glitch" with trying to put in my arrival date (it only gave the option of May). I went ahead and used the May date and did all the rest of the form (including uploading my covid vaccine card) and then, paid the $40. I got my Visa but the only thing id, the expiration date is the end of May! That does me a lot of good when I'm not going to be in the Bahamas until July. I've sent the Bahamian government an e-mail. We'll see how they resolve the issue...

On 5/18/2021 at 5:32 PM, HBCcruiser said:

@matt just posted this in the June Adventure Roll Calls: 

image.png.0be0665378608b554eccc1f839ee2be9.png 

This would be awesome!! Actually, it makes a lot of sense. My guess is things will continue to loosen up as time passes and more people get vaccinated. 

This is great news! Finally, someone decided to follow the science. Unlike someone else we know, who clings to wearing a mask, even on Zoom calls and outdoors and despite being vaccinated!

• 2 weeks later...