Please Just Cancel my Cruise

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Just curious, when a cruise is cancelled and you opt for FCC, can you book a new cruise immediately using the credit or is there a processing time?

You can book a new cruise immediately, though it'd be placed on a long term hold until FCCs are actually issued (assuming you wanted to use the FCCs for the deposit). That's what I did for a canceled March cruise.

6 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

You can book a new cruise immediately, though it'd be placed on a long term hold until FCCs are actually issued. That's what I did for a canceled March cruise.

Thank you very much! There is a good chance our Nov cruise will get cancelled and would be nice to be able to book something else right away when it does.

We are still waiting for our fcc for our may cruise to be reissued our ta as put a new one on hold and is still chasing rcl for the new fcc. She as managed to extend our hold but wasn't able to do it for her all her customers in the same predicament as us