New Item in Cruise Planner

8 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

I bought the UDP for this sailing.

I'll be surprised if you are able to use it for the special days on the cruise.  Historically UDP was blocked on days like Xmas Eve, Xmas day and Thanksgiving Day.

Once on board I suspect you'll hear... "Sorry, fully booked on that day".  

7 minutes ago, twangster said:

I'll be surprised if you are able to use it for the special days on the cruise.  Historically UDP was blocked on days like Xmas Eve, Xmas day and Thanksgiving Day.

Once on board I suspect you'll hear... "Sorry, fully booked on that day".  

I am hoping that will be disclosed to me by our suite's concierge when I ask them to make rezis for us.

9 minutes ago, CGTLH said:

Fine print on the UDP: "Holiday Celebration Dinners are not included with this package.*"

So this gives me hope that they will honor my purchase of the UDP as we have are not interested in the Holiday Celebration Dinners (only one being offered right now).

1 hour ago, FManke said:

For those of you who have been on holiday cruises, are the holiday dinners really that much more special? A lot of "special" holiday menus, are regular menu items tweaked with a special garnish and not really worth the extra money.

IMO the holiday dinner in the MDR is a nice change and festive enough for my needs but if someone wants to make a holiday dinner just that much more special then specialty holiday dining accomplishes that.  

1 hour ago, twangster said:

IMO the holiday dinner in the MDR is a nice change and festive enough for my needs but if someone wants to make a holiday dinner just that much more special then specialty holiday dining accomplishes that.  

But is it worth $25 MORE than the $55 extra you already pay vs. the included MDR price?

5 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

But is it worth $25 MORE than the $55 extra you already pay vs. the included MDR price?

In theory it could be... Just depends on how much Moët and Chandon you get. A single glass can run between $22-$29 depending on variety ($12-$13 discount a glass with deluxe beverage package). Full bottle runs $85-$115, think unlimited dining package and deluxe beverage package offer a 40% discount on bottles.