Royal customer service on messenger FCC question

bbowers

I took the advice of some members on here, and contacted Royal on messenger with an FCC question.  They responded in lightning time, and actually found more FCC's under my name and my wife's name than my TA had told me we had.  I was very happy with the chat results with customer service.  All up until the end.  I asked if I could have all the info emailed to me, so I could forward voucher numbers and amounts to my TA so she could apply them to a cruise we have on hold.  This is the exact quote from my chat with customer service. "Hey Brad, we are not physically reissuing FCC's.  You can just provide the information Yami provided, to your TA, and she'll know what to do regarding redemption."  What?? Not reissuing FCC's?  Am I missing something?  Is everyone else that's waiting for FCC's to be reissued just going to have to figure it out on their own?  I think this is another problem that Royal needs to fix.  

The only thing is, all the voucher numbers are new codes that I have never seen before, and I would have never known about the other amounts if I wouldn't have contacted them myself.  This would all be easier if royal had a website where you could check FCC amounts issued in your name.