Love this video but just got really depressed ?

We watched this video a million times on our last cruise which feels like 10 years ago now. We were just talking about it and found it on YouTube and then got really depressed because we miss this so much. It's utterly brilliant too by Royal Caribbean. Absolutely genius. Hopefully soon we'll see it again....on a cruise ship. 

Thanks for sharing. 

We should have been watching one on board Anthem today. So sad. Can't wait to get back on board. We are feeling a tiny glimmer of hope for our late September cruise on Harmony as the vaccine roll out is gradually speeding up here in the EU. I have fingers, legs and eyes crossed.

51 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Thanks for sharing. 

We should have been watching one on board Anthem today. So sad. Can't wait to get back on board. We are feeling a tiny glimmer of hope for our late September cruise on Harmony as the vaccine roll out is gradually speeding up here in the EU. I have fingers, legs and eyes crossed.

Good luck, I have no hope to be quite honest, no hope for cruises restarting in the US this year, yeah this year. Possibly 2022 sometime. The CDC I have no choice but to say is anti cruise Covid or no Covid. I believe they don't care either way and would prefer the industry stop sailing from the US altogether. I have too much evidence by now not to say that.