Odyssey Crew Member Vlog Getting Ready For the Restart

Thanks for the video , 

So , they still did not got the vaccine but hoping to get it today in Haifa (I hope they did not turned around due to the tension in the south) , but that means that the first selling week might be under risk (as it require 21 days between shoots and one week after the second) .

Another interesting thing is Anthem in Cyprus  ? what its doing there ? bringing more people to get the vaccine ? ?

9 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Thanks for the video , 

So , they still did not got the vaccine but hoping to get it today in Haifa (I hope they did not turned around due to the tension in the south) , but that means that the first selling week might be under risk (as it require 21 days between shoots and one week after the second) .

Another interesting thing is Anthem in Cyprus  ? what its doing there ? bringing more people to get the vaccine ? ?

I noted the same but Royal seems to be trying to negotiate vaccines so I let it go for now.

Cyprus seems to be a friendly port open to crew embarkations so my assumption is she is crewing up before a 14 day quarantine period then heading to the UK for her summer season.  

11 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Thanks for that find..super interesting.  I am assuming that they have to get a lot of packaged bakery goods since they don't have a kosher kitchen to cook them onboard?

At least one of the kitchens will be Kosher , there is a way to make it Kosher for this period (they are hiring people for that will be in the kitchen and guide the crew what to do). 

Well the hubs just said he’d hop on her this summer. Oh @Sharla prepare to be on standby! Lol

I’d love to get on her before our Holy Land next year. Hopefully the Holy Land will be calmer by then. 

Was so disappointed our October odyssey this year was cancelled out of Rome but looks like we may get a shot at getting on her anyways before Holy Land 2022. WOOT! 

I was booked on the original November 2020 inaugural and as it happened I was booked on the new Rome inaugural when November 2020 didn't happen.  Both cancelled.

I thought it was me and not being able to book the Haifa inaugural I felt for sure it would sail.  The Haifa inaugural cancellation is not my fault! 

However November 2021 US inugarial is a booking I have and now it looks like it won't be the US inaugural anymore.  

So maybe it is me. 

31 minutes ago, twangster said:

I was booked on the original November 2020 inaugural and as it happened I was booked on the new Rome inaugural when November 2020 didn't happen.  Both cancelled.

I thought it was me and not being able to book the Haifa inaugural I felt for sure it would sail.  The Haifa inaugural cancellation is not my fault! 

However November 2021 US inugarial is a booking I have and now it looks like it won't be the US inaugural anymore.  

So maybe it is me. 

It’s not you, promise. 3rd times a charm right? (I said that about symphony and October will be my 4th try). 

Hope your November 2021 inaugural is a refundable deposit. Just move it to the new inaugural. 

32 minutes ago, twangster said:

So maybe it is me. 

??????????

Dvu90JR.gif