Opinions needed

My two pennies;

In some aspects, I believe so. Foot traffic does bottleneck on deck 4 (so I try to use deck 5 to avoid the shoppers, etc). The lack of width and neighborhoods on the Quantum class might be off-putting to some but you do have bumper cars, "270 theater," and "IFly" to ease the pain. 

I love Quantum class because they are different and offer unique activities not available on any other class of ship.

Previously this class was designed for colder climates but Odyssey differs from her sisters in this regard.

To me the balcony cabins on this class are the best in the fleet.  I prefer Quantum class balcony cabins over Oasis class balcony cabins every time.

Bumper cars, Sky Diving, NorthStar, Two70°, Music Hall and so on.  So much to love about this class.  

I can’t comment on Quantum class, but we went from Harmony to Mariner back in 2019. While there is a significant difference in size between them, it wasn’t as disappointing as we had feared. Royal does a nice job designing ships around capacity so we’ve always found plenty to do without feeling too crowded. Our kids absolutely loved Harmony but even Mariner had its unique aspects that they may have even preferred in some cases.