Is this excursion possible?

San Diego Garrett

Welcome to the message boards!

All ships and even week to week there can be small changes in port times so there is no one answer to this question.

The cruise planner might allow you to book both but make sure you leave at least 90 minutes between excursions, maybe more since these excursion don't always run on precise military timing.  

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Welcome to the message boards!

All ships and even week to week there can be small changes in port times so there is no one answer to this question.

The cruise planner might allow you to book both but make sure you leave at least 90 minutes between excursions, maybe more since these excursion don't always run on precise military timing.  

Thanks for replying and for the advice!

18 hours ago, twangster said:

I will add to this excellent advice by saying to get to the meeting point for the morning excursion as early as possible so that if there are several buses going you get on the FIRST one. Later buses will wait for stragglers and will return to the ship later, cutting into your time between excursions.

I can say this from personal experience. We did two excursions in Rio de Janeiro and thanks to my straggling family members we were on the LAST bus, which got back to the ship a full 45 minutes after the first one. We only just had time to go to the bathroom and grab a sandwich from the WJ to eat on the run between the two!