Royal App

Hey I just wanted to share...

I updated my Royal App and notice while I cannot access anything relate to any 2021 sailings. All the information for my Jan 2022 Mariner sailing is available. It tells me my assembly station, I can watch the life jacket instructions, access dining information, and track my onboard spending. Can anybody else see this info for other ships in 2022??

The app has been odd to me. A while back, one of the front page article regarding the new Israel sailings (March 9) referenced Odyssey being added to the app, but it was not listed in my iOS version despite two app updates since. It would only list my January 2022 sailing as "not yet available in this app".

Just this week, WITHOUT an update, Odyssey appeared on the app along with my sailing, but, they are "working on the fun" since this sailing is so far out.

12 minutes ago, SPS said:

The app has been odd to me. A while back, one of the front page article regarding the new Israel sailings (March 9) referenced Odyssey being added to the app, but it was not listed in my iOS version despite two app updates since. It would only list my January 2022 sailing as "not yet available in this app".

Just this week, WITHOUT an update, Odyssey appeared on the app along with my sailing, but, they are "working on the fun" since this sailing is so far out.

Same for me (no Odyssey in the app until recently) but now that she is there I can look at Haifa sailings on her and my Nov. 2021 booking is no longer "Working on the fun". 

Found out my muster is E1, watched the muster video which appears to be the video from the sisters I've sailed. 

Deck maps in the app for Odyssey are from Spectrum.

2 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I can't even open my app.  When I try I get the Terms of Use page. When I click "agree" it just loads the same Terms of Use page. Over, and over, and over....

That exact thing happened to me once. No idea why. The only way I was able to fix it was by uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. That did the trick.