Does the Evian Bottled Water package still exist?

adwo41

48 minutes ago, KristiZ said:

This is true, for health code rules, but nothing stops you from taking a plastic cup (or two) full of water and pouring that into your bottle. I see people do this regularly.

This ^^^

I hope water and ice never become pay-to-play. 

Just back from Wonder OTS out of Barcelona. The water onboard is San Benedetto mineral water (cans) . A quick search says: "comes from glaciers in the Dolomites, part of the Italian Alps in North Eastern Italy". Staff onboard says the cans are more recyclable than bottles... Smaller than the bottles, but staff gave me multiple. Most bars had it sitting on top of the bar (not cold) as I think they're just going through so much of it? - but they pulled it out of a refrigerated drawer at the Trellis Bar. I thought it tasted absolutely fine and not tinny at all; only issue is not reclosable.

if i go into the cruise planner now, i can purchase the water package but it's likely not evian based on price. i put it into my cart two nights ago just to estimate how much it would cost and now it's over $40 for 24 cans of water. previously it showed the "true" water bottles in the picture and now it's just generic.

wondering what kind of water roulette we should prepare for in february for our cruise 😅

i'm **not opposed to bringing some water onboard or lugging it around until we can get into our cabin -- but i will already be hauling specialty cold brew from home (don't ask, i have an unholy addiction to this coffee) and most likely, unsweetened almond milk (have just submitted a request to see if they can accommodate this onboard but if not, we will have to bring with us 😊). so i don't want to short our liquids in any other way if we can get around it.