Wonder of the Seas Deck Plans Revealed

1 hour ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Wow, so Royal is officially taking Wonder of the seas to a new level.

I think the new deck 19 is achieved by wrapping it around the stacks which may account for the logo moving off the stacks and to the side of the upper pool deck.  The stacks aren't higher so the ship isn't taller, the suite area around the stacks is tapered and higher near the front of this area creating deck 19.

? Les clichés d'RV & Florin Nicolas

1298800830_WNLoftFlorinNicoras3.jpg.00b1ffe1736977cb76c731238c62eb05.jpg

Also noted there are no rear facing suites in this area.  Only side facing suites.

38 minutes ago, twangster said:

Also noted there are no rear facing suites in this area.  Only side facing suites

Complaints have been made about sport court noise on other four Oasis class rear facing deck 17 lofts. Suite restaurant (coastal kitchen?) now occupies this area. Improvement in my opinion. 

The deck 17 enclave has always been an enticing reason to look at GS or OS with less favor.  Staying on deck 17 was super convenient to the suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen.

Now with Wonder all GS and above suites are in the suite enclave (except for the AquaTheater Suites).

In China this will likely mean card access to the entire suite enclave.

Only JS are on the "gen pop" decks 6-14 (except AquaTheater Suites).

34 minutes ago, twangster said:

Only JS are on the "gen pop" decks 6-14 (except AquaTheater Suites).

The two bedroom grands suites are gone from this area on 9,10 and 12. They are not moved to 17 or 18. 
This may be a Asian market change. On sailings I consider (mainly US) these suites get booked early. 

• 4 months later...