Prices are up (I think)

Mine have stayed relatively same...although price has gone up for the Navigator (from LA) since it first became available.  I am currently waiting for my April 2022 Navigator to be moved over to Freedom and I do see that the current Freedom prices for that cruise are MUCH higher than what we paid back in early 2020 for the 2021 sailing that was L&S to 2022!!

I feel like they are going to be higher just in general for a time once we get back to cruising because the absence of cruising has pushed up a demand not to mention how many people have probably rescheduled further limiting the supply. I think it will be 22 and prices will settle down. Just my opinion but it seems that a lot of the offerings are higher than what I remember pre COVID.

1 hour ago, DDaley said:

I think you're on the Nov 3 Oasis with me and I got $134 reduction yesterday when I called! I used to owe a balance above my FCC from this same cruise in 2020 but now it's down to just a few bucks. 

yes I am.  Actually you are correct I did save a little on that one yesterday.  We had another couple deciding whether to join us and once I let him know the price they booked!  This is the first time I actually have 4 cruises booked at once and am still trying to keep myself straight, LOL!  I am super excited for this particular cruise...never been to Labadee!