How to figure out what is included in a FCC?

OK so I was on Vision out of Puerto Rico on 8/15, but she was moved to Nassau and thus our sailing was cancelled. I opted for FCC rather than a refund, and today got an email from the TA I booked with stating that I had $251 future cruise credit, and was given 3 certificate numbers. The TA is now "off" until Sunday, per her voice mail. I cannot for the life of me figure out where this $251 came from - I made total deposits of $750 back in mid-February, and submitted a payment for the entire balance due the day before we were notified that our cruise was officially cancelled (trying to get it all paid to pick up a bit more on the 125% offer once it was official). I don't think the full balance payment went through, but there's still the $750 in deposits, which the entire amount should be eligible for the FCC +25%

So where would $251 come from? I paid more than that in onboard purchases, but my understanding is that a separate "Future Onboard Credit" will be issued for that stuff.

Is there somewhere we can plug in the FCC certificate number and find out what it IS or how it was calculated? By my estimates, it should have been $750 x 125% = $937.50