Adventure of the Seas/ Nassau hotel stay after cruise???

Royal Caribbean said they will provide a covid test for passengers so they can go through customs and return to USA.

I wonder if it would be possible to stay over one night in a Nassau hotel without getting another covid test? CDC says the positive test must be within 3 days of returning to USA. 

My wife and I usually spend a night after our cruises to enjoy the port of departure. By staying a day longer, it makes getting off the ship less sad. 

8 minutes ago, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

I wonder if it would be possible to stay over one night in a Nassau hotel without getting another covid test?

Unfortunately not. If you fly home more than 24 hours after your cruise ends, you have to find your own test again in Nassau

More info: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/04/03/royal-caribbean-will-provide-negative-covid-test-cruisers-returning-the-united-states

On 4/15/2021 at 6:55 PM, wordell1 said:

A lot of the hotels offer covid tests that would allow you to return to the US.

I just spent April 3-10 in Nassau at Atlantis, and it has an on-site testing facility. Its a rapid test, and we had our results in a few hours. Two tests are included with your room, and additional are $20 per person.