Barbados - Pre / Post Cruise Stay

CruisingOz

Hello, we have read Matt's blog post (1st Feb) about Barbados which has excellent information however we were hoping for some guidance of where to stay pre and post cruise. It is hard to compare hotels. We heard the Accrua Beach is nice but really open to suggestions from anyone who have vacationed in Barbados.

It all looks beautiful, so I am sure we can't go to wrong, and looking to use the Royal Air2Sea? We plan to explore the island, so really it is a place to sleep, eat local and enjoy the beach or pool in the late afternoon, evening. We don't want to spend too much but I am sure January will be expensive and most hotel brand rates I imagine are similar. 

Love the read your feedback and try to put the accomodation part to bed, so I can just focus on The Australian Government to finally release their people from the travel ban. We are vaccinated so this should be helpful to travel to the US and beyond.