Let me know when you see a MyVegas comped cruise!

Lizzy

I play myvegas games often for the comps. I’ve gotten a cruise before, but of course was cancelled.. sad face.. I’m hoping with this thread, anyone who wants to help me watch it can be notified when they pop up. I check it almost everyday. But when they are listed they sell out very quickly. Let’s help each other out with a free cruise!! If interested, follow this topic and maybe we’ll get lucky!! Thanks! 

My husband was actually able to snag one a few months ago.

We will be on Adventure in November going to Mexico. I'm hoping this cruise will happen as our Oasis cruise was cancelled last September. We upgraded our room to a balcony so the total cost for us was around $500 (if we stuck with an inside cabin, it would have been around $100 for us)

He wants me to save my points/coins to try and win another one! 

So I have recently started playing this after hearing Matt talk about it on an old podcast. So I already have enough points after like a month for a $100 onboard credit but it says that it is for new sailings and there are a bunch of other stipulations. Have you or anyone reading this actually done the onboard credit and know how it works? I have a cruise that has obviously been scheduled for awhile in September and I am wondering if I can redeem the points to add $100 onboard credit to my account or do I need to do it when I book my next cruise? I would love to know anyone's experience.

I could potentially just wait until I have enough for the free cruise, but since I am going to cruise regardless I figure onboard credit for dining or even just gratuities works just as well.

@CruizIan I recently redeemed for the $100 on board credit, but it was for a cruise I had just booked a couple weeks before. I believe one of the stipulations is that it has to be for a recently booked cruise. 

They sent me an email confirmation that had instructions to then forward the email to Club Royal and to provide my information and reservation number. The $100 OBC was a applied to my reservation within 48 hours. 

I have used OBC with My Vegas games many times.   Works well.  But the stipulations change now and then.  It does have to be a newly booked cruise, and you need to redeem your points within 30 days from booking of cruise.  But can be for a cruise later on.  Usually within 1 year or buy the end of the year.  I mostly book 1-2 years out and cannot use them much anymore.   I have 2 million points now and will just wait to use for free cruise hopefully.  But am going to Vegas soon also and can use them there for food, room, etc. 

I also have used the 10% off on your cruise price, which can be a good amount of money.

Also, in case you are not aware, there is 5 MY Vegas gambling apps.  all different games. All collect points onto one account.  And you can run a game on auto with low bets and don't have to actually play the game actively.  After you are maxed on points for the day, you switch to another game.

25 minutes ago, Linda R said:

I have used OBC with My Vegas games many times.   Works well.  But the stipulations change now and then.  It does have to be a newly booked cruise, and you need to redeem your points within 30 days from booking of cruise.  But can be for a cruise later on.  Usually within 1 year or buy the end of the year.  I mostly book 1-2 years out and cannot use them much anymore.   I have 2 million points now and will just wait to use for free cruise hopefully.  But am going to Vegas soon also and can use them there for food, room, etc. 

I also have used the 10% off on your cruise price, which can be a good amount of money.

Also, in case you are not aware, there is 5 MY Vegas gambling apps.  all different games. All collect points onto one account.  And you can run a game on auto with low bets and don't have to actually play the game actively.  After you are maxed on points for the day, you switch to another game.

I play the black Jack and the Slots game I didn’t realize there were 5 what are the others? 

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, Landry_TX said:

I see RC has posted a slew of 3 nighters on Navigator out of LA but they are all already sold out. Was anyone able to snag one this morning? I did not. 

Thx for the heads up. I stopped looking a few months ago.